Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

People always want us to go for these types. Throwing Juve and Leipzig in there makes it look a more exciting prospect.

Have zero idea that he is like.

Seems like u23s and fast tracked as Baines winds down.

The final piece of the jigsaw or the final Niels in the coffin?

Seems like u23s and fast tracked as Baines winds down.

Makes sense.

People have been begging for a promising player to become the understudy. Based on the brief bit there, seems like he's borderline first team / u23's, meaning he's ideal back up and probs get game time in the cups. Hopefully ready to deputise for Digne when required.

Makes sense.

People have been begging for a promising player to become the understudy. Based on the brief bit there, seems like he's borderline first team / u23's, meaning he's ideal back up and probs get game time in the cups. Hopefully ready to deputise for Digne when required.
Wonder if this means Baines has said no to contract.

Makes sense.

knowing our injuries this lad could probably get games at left wing, holding mid, and right back if he’s any good.

knowing our injuries this lad could probably get games at left wing, holding mid, and right back if he’s any good.

I have a feeling that we wont sign Sidibe and will keep JJK, financially it makes sense. No outlay, saving the wages of whatever Sidibe is on. He's not exactly been brilliant so it's not asif hes a must sign either.

So this young lad may get some opportunities.

I have a feeling that we wont sign Sidibe and will keep JJK, financially it makes sense. No outlay, saving the wages of whatever Sidibe is on. He's not exactly been brilliant so it's not asif hes a must sign either.

I think Kenny will be sold if Schalke offer a decent wedge. We have to sell some players to comply with regulations and he’d be pure profit.

I think Kenny will be sold if Schalke offer a decent wedge. We have to sell some players to comply with regulations and he’d be pure profit.

I don't think they will be able to afford him. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for another years loan. They were cheeky enough recently to ask season ticket holders to provide a reason why they needed refunds, although they backtracked on that. It seems they are flat out of money.

Makes sense in terms of English and homegrown on the registration too.

I don't think they will be able to afford him. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for another years loan. They were cheeky enough recently to ask season ticket holders to provide a reason why they needed refunds, although they backtracked on that. It seems they are flat out of money.

Even if Schalke dont front up the dough I imagine another German or even Prem/upper championship club would be interested.

If Norwich lose Aarons for example could go for him as a replacement.

Sandro (1 year left on deal)
Bolasie (1 year left on deal)
Kenny (yuuth so big FFP profit)
Delph
Tosun
Bernard (big wages / free so big FFP profit)
Besic (1 year left on deal)
Dowell
Pennington
Walcott (1 year left on deal / big wages)

They are the players I would be trying to move on if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.