Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can punt Iceland and Delph I've no issue with buying 2 CMs, I just think its very unrealistic to assume we will and personally I'm not willing to give up on Gomes and Gmbamin just yet.

If we can punt Iceland and Delph I've no issue with buying 2 CMs, I just think its very unrealistic to assume we will and personally I'm not willing to give up on Gomes and Gmbamin just yet.
I know nobody likes him but I really think Delph will suit Carlo's system - I'm not a fan of his apparent attitude since he's been here and he seems a bit of a tool but I think he could be very valuable for us in there... Obviously depending on whether he's capable of stringing two matches together without getting injured.

CM
RW

CB

And right back will sort itself out because we have Kenny who is a saleable asset, and all profit, to finance a new right back - or he will come back in to the squad

I know nobody likes him but I really think Delph will suit Carlo's system - I'm not a fan of his apparent attitude since he's been here and he seems a bit of a tool but I think he could be very valuable for us in there... Obviously depending on whether he's capable of stringing two matches together without getting injured.

My only real issue are his injuries.

I think Delph is pretty decent, but I don't see his injury situation getting better in the future

Honestly think it depends on what Baines decides. Think I read somewhere that Brands is targeting 3 or 4 signings... if Baines walks then I imagine LB back up will become a higher priority *then RB* with Kenny coming back from his loan.

Top priority still has to be CM and RW mind.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.