Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have a few Iwobi and Gbamin so whats another. The guy is an absolute baller! Would give Virginia some play time if he sticks with us and if we move on from Jordan. Would be a massive upgade IMO
Easier to replace an outfield player with someone of similar quality for 6-7 matches
Very hard to do it with a GK who is not getting minutes

Moir midfield is gash... like proper gash.lallana is an average prem player but still would walk into our team sadly.
Not better than Bernard or Gomes in my extremely humble opinion. I only took umbridge with your shout of "he'd be our best midfielder" he might get a game now,don't think he'd be our best nor do I think he'd get a game after the business we will do in the summer.

Not better than Bernard or Gomes in my extremely humble opinion. I only took umbridge with your shout of "he'd be our best midfielder" he might get a game now,don't think he'd be our best nor do I think he'd get a game after the business we will do in the summer.
People must have long memories because Lallana hasn't played over 500 minutes since 2016/17. That's enough for me to say he's probably not that good.

best midfielder was more of an exaggeration to emphasise how crap our midfield is. So out of Bernard , Gomes , delph, davies, Morgan , Walcott , Iwobi , siggy ...only the first twoare better . That’s how bad our midfield is

Status
Not open for further replies.