Worst Team of the Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawson,DARRACOTT,McLaughlin,Kenyon,Hurst,Clements,Bernard,Buckley,Lyons,Harper,Connolly, anyone who like me lived through this team can cope with anything these days(the ledge Terence excluded from any criticism here!!) ;) lol

Joel

Martina A. Williams Alcaraz Garbutt

Klaassen Schneiderlin McGeady Gueye

Sandro Kone

Michael Keane should be there somewhere too.

Some laughably bad players there. I've tried to stick to the "must have played a minimum of 5 games" rule.

giphy.gif

edit - ohhhhhh that other one, forgot about him

In the spirit of Christmas, goodwill to all men and that, find it weird that Martina is named at right back in most of the teams. He's very right footed and was played almost exclusively as a left back.

Justice for the Curacao One say I.

Nice fella.

Could bust a move at a Jason Derulo concert like a man half his age.

Won nothing.
Left us weaker than when he joined.

Wish no ill of the man but he can get in the bin with the rest of the dross without the ability or mentality to manage the mighty Blues.

I think fonder of him following the Koeman reign where he behaved like Harvey Weinstein with Everton on his casting couch.

Just file under not good enough and move on. He reopened the School of Science like a substitute teacher who couldn't control a class and got chalk genitalia drawn on the back of his jacket on a daily basis.
Served up dross and left us 10 mil poorer because of it. Should have put him on gardening leave rather. Cant think of him fondly.

Status
Not open for further replies.