2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bigger than any manager. The statement was, if you’re not willing to put a shift in whilst wearing the shirt, you can get to fk.
This.
Poor little millennial snowflake on £15,000 a 'kin day

If the coach say jump, you say how high.?
...as high as you can - everytime
Drop down and gimme 50.
Then put on a 40Ib pack and get yourself to Ainsdale for a proper beasting up the sand hills.

It's a really unfortunate situation. We need to stop having talented young players come in and be complete busts. At some point that starts being a problem with the club and I think we are definitely there now. Adding Kean to the list of players who never take the next step here would be a real blow.

That said I can't say what happened yesterday was the wrong move. Yes young players need to be given a bit of leeway for mistakes, but also a minimum level has to exist and he didn't reach that. He gave the ball away, fouled and struggled to keep the ball up top. He was honestly Niasse vs West Ham level of a liability and taking him off to save the point is completely defensible.

So as I said just a bad spot. Either hurt a young player or throw a game away. Hopefully we can work things out with Kean and make this whole thing look like a small bump in the road.

It's a really unfortunate situation. We need to stop having talented young players come in and be complete busts. At some point that starts being a problem with the club and I think we are definitely there now. Adding Kean to the list of players who never take the next step here would be a real blow.

That said I can't say what happened yesterday was the wrong move. Yes young players need to be given a bit of leeway for mistakes, but also a minimum level has to exist and he didn't reach that. He gave the ball away, fouled and struggled to keep the ball up top. He was honestly Niasse vs West Ham level of a liability and taking him off to save the point is completely defensible.

So as I said just a bad spot. Either hurt a young player or throw a game away. Hopefully we can work things out with Kean and make this whole thing look like a small bump in the road.
I’m kind of hoping that by tomorrow it is obvious that he has a flu bug or something similar and everyone can save face and mend fences but nevertheless come away with a clearer understanding of what is expected.

I’m kind of hoping that by tomorrow it is obvious that he has a flu bug or something similar and everyone can save face and mend fences but nevertheless come away with a clearer understanding of what is expected.
ms legs i am in a healing mood if u want to show responsible leadership and fess some the everton opinions u got completely wrong thank u indeed.

ms legs i am in a healing mood if u want to show responsible leadership and fess some the everton opinions u got completely wrong thank u indeed.
I was sure that Cleverley was going to be a good signing - I was so convincing that I think I even managed to persuade a very skeptical @MarcelsGoat!

Only one in a very long list - but where is the fun in being right all the time ;) It is particularly great when you are wrong about a player that turns out to be boss for Everton.

I was sure that Cleverley was going to be a good signing - I was so convincing that I think I even managed to persuade a very skeptical @MarcelsGoat!

Only one in a very long list - but where is the fun in being right all the time ;) It is particularly great when you are wrong about a player that turns out to be boss for Everton.
thank u for your brave leadership shown on this subject to encourage others to stop being egoists and confess their sins and also by insinuating goat is a bloated orca.

He didn’t show any of his talents so far...and we occupy 16th spot now...

Status
Not open for further replies.