Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch it, he does precede that with “if...” - tbh I think the slightly weird phrasing that follows could be down to Dutch-English
I wasn’t even referring to the “I never thought he would do it”... was more focused on the “because of your sources at Everton” when explaining why so sure he was going to leave Napoli...

If you watch it, he does precede that with “if...” - tbh I think the slightly weird phrasing that follows could be down to Dutch-English

In Dutch "I don't think he will ever do it" Would be "Ik denk niet dat hij zal het ooit doen", whereas "I never though he would do it" is "Ik had nooit gedacht dat hij zou het doen", the translations are quite literal which makes misspeaking even weirder.

Unless he's really bad with tenses in English, it's not an easy mistake to make. Would love to know the story.

John Cross saying Arsenal to hold talks. Doesn’t get better connected that across, does it?

EDIT: When talking about Arsenal, specifically

I think basically no one has a scooby. The main disadvantage we have is I'd imagine living in London is for some reason seen as attractive.

Bottom line is don't rush. I genuinely think dunc has enough to keep us up. Watford and Norwich are done.

Keep us up might not sound ambitious, but in the context of BMD relegation is unthinkable.

I think basically no one has a scooby. The main disadvantage we have is I'd imagine living in London is for some reason seen as attractive.

Bottom line is don't rush. I genuinely think dunc has enough to keep us up. Watford and Norwich are done.

Keep us up might not sound ambitious, but in the context of BMD relegation is unthinkable.
Love yr optimism. You know when we play Watford they won't have won all season and Norwich prob won't have won for 15 games. So along come plucky Everton. The story writes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.