Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a Moyes appointment until the end of the season tells us the first choice manager is not available.
An appointment for longer than that is a plain lack of ambition.
I am confident it won't be Moyes.
Think Moyes wants a 3 year contract and not just stay till the end of the season. Can't blame him I suppose

David ornstein is a well connected arsenal journo saying arsenal not interested.

We might have a shot at ancelotti.

If that fraud kenwright pushes through moyes, the bell whiff wants chasing out the club next Wednesday
John Cross saying Arsenal to hold talks. Doesn’t get better connected that across, does it?

EDIT: When talking about Arsenal, specifically

I’d be astonished.

and not sure if I’d be entirely happy about it either to be honest... though at least we wouldn’t be able to accuse the club of lacking ambition, even if misplaced

I think we need a older head, someone who’s been around successful sides (not a Moyes) someone who has won things to gain respect from this gang of whoppers With no heart.

Brands appointed van gaal didn’t he before going to younger managers. So makes sense to me.

One of my requirements was a winner - someone who has a history of trophies to lead the squad.

If he comes, and has any interest - you don’t get someone with more trophies and experience then Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.