Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The journalists know nothing that is clear, they are basically spewing crap over twitter and all contradicting eachother

Reactions: Lob
I don't think the board, fans (including myself) , owner and chairman no1 what we are any more?

A underachieving club? Aims of top 6 or 4?

A club with very good history but nothing of late

Smaller clubs have over taken us and embarrassing (leicester were a league 1 team not that long ago and nearly went into administration) wolves, even sheff united this season

What manager do we need?
A- experienced manager who has won titles abroad who will cost alot and will spend spend spend

B- a young British manager with potential?
Ie Eddie Howe, similar to Brendan Rodgers before he went leicester,

C- another 2nd rate foreign manager like martinez, Norman, Silva?

For me the manager for the job needs to be a manager who not just get the best out of his players but can employ his tactics into a side and play by his style.... my call is Chris wilder (doesn't sound ambitious but he's doing a good job at sheff united and they can play football)!

David ornstein is a well connected arsenal journo saying arsenal not interested.

We might have a shot at ancelotti.

If that fraud kenwright pushes through moyes, the bell whiff wants chasing out the club next Wednesday
John Cross saying Arsenal to hold talks. Doesn’t get better connected that across, does it?

EDIT: When talking about Arsenal, specifically

lollollollollol

I don't think the board, fans (including myself) , owner and chairman no1 what we are any more?

A underachieving club? Aims of top 6 or 4?

A club with very good history but nothing of late

Smaller clubs have over taken us and embarrassing (leicester were a league 1 team not that long ago and nearly went into administration) wolves, even sheff united this season

What manager do we need?
A- experienced manager who has won titles abroad who will cost alot and will spend spend spend

B- a young British manager with potential?
Ie Eddie Howe, similar to Brendan Rodgers before he went leicester,

C- another 2nd rate foreign manager like martinez, Norman, Silva?

For me the manager for the job needs to be a manager who not just get the best out of his players but can employ his tactics into a side and play by his style.... my call is Chris wilder (doesn't sound ambitious but he's doing a good job at sheff united and they can play football)!
I'd take Chris Wilder before Moyes, Dyche and Howe.

Status
Not open for further replies.