2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

FB_IMG_1575534643430.jpg

Yup. I just have a horrible feeling they're going to keep him going until January.

I think he goes before the weekend but if he doesn’t I can’t see anyway the board don’t wake up with what’ll be a toxic atmosphere on Saturday. Matter of time now for me .

He shouldnt... but Liverpool winning the league and us getting relegated in the same year... shudders. Moyes will kick this shower up a gear....just enough to keep us in the league.
The single most important job at this moment in time.

Based upon what? He couldn't kick the shower at WEst Ham, Sunderland, Utd or that Spanish team-why would he be able to do it here?

Lol if they give him more time. We all know how this goes. Another press conference, another round of "I don't fear losing my job, it's not up to me" from Silva. Another rallying call from one on our many hugely overpaid and underperforming players, followed by another humiliating defeat where Silva once again looks sheepish and says the club must stick together.

The board needs to act now. The right time was after Millwall last year. They gave him more time and money, the second to last intentional break should have seen him gone, yet they've allowed us drop into the relegation zone and abandon all hope for the season and are still backing him.

The only way he'll go is if the fans protest. We've seen it before, and unless the fans do that he'll go nowhere as the easy decision for the club is to remain silent and bury their heads in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.