2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine MG being "that dad"...no data plan on her smartphone, locking the home wi-fi so there's only access when he's there; stuff like that.

He's just feeding the rebellion...and enjoying it.

I wish!!

Thankfully all 3 of them now have their own money so they pay their own phone bills! She did pay 2 and a half grand for dental work. She went the dentist without fail every 3 months all her life, a month after her 18th Birthday they decided she needed braces, robbing clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, enough about evil kids.

Give Moise a chance Marco, the lad has so much talent, we just need to unlock it!

I wish!!

Thankfully all 3 of them now have their own money so they pay their own phone bills! She did pay 2 and a half grand for dental work. She went the dentist without fail every 3 months all her life, a month after her 18th Birthday they decided she needed braces, robbing clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, enough about evil kids.

Give Moise a chance Marco, the lad has so much talent, we just need to unlock it!
Children are like farts. On a good day you can just about stand your own.

Children are like farts. On a good day you can just about stand your own.

My farts smell lovely though lollol:blush:

I've no concerns at all about Kean, I didn't have particularly high expectations this season, I was happy for him to bed in. Unfortunately his price tag means some will not afford him a bedding in period. Hopefully the lad will get upto speed soon enough.

You also have to remember who was creating chances for him last season and who is this; plus I don't think he's a lone striker, why we insist on buying strikers who play off the shoulder or are good at making runs to play with their back to goal all the time is mystifying.

Cross cross cross is all we do, that's why DCL seems to be the current best option,he's best suited to that formation, in my opinion.

Is he injured or have i totally missed something,hes not playing or even a sub for Italy u21s v Iceland u21s in the 5.30pm ko
may still be on a ban for the red he got,not sure
Kean starts for Italy u21s today v Armenia in the 5.30pm ko-he was still serving his ban for the Red card last month

paolo nicolato the Italy u21s boss did say yesterday that Kean would play today

Kean starts for Italy u21s today v Armenia in the 5.30pm ko-he was still serving his ban for the Red card last month

paolo nicolato the Italy u21s boss did say yesterday that Kean would play today
After what will be a 2 and a hour delay,it looks like Italy u21s will ko at 8pm,Ref just did pitch inspection and seems to have give the ok after rolling the ball all over the pitch,kicking it etc,video was hours ago below,ref had did 2 or 3 inspections since

Status
Not open for further replies.