2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying that Ballotelli hadn't been a total arse throughout his career ?? , Unfortunately in the few years he has been active Kean has shown the same habits
Comparing Kean and Balotelli is honestly random as.

Balotelli is a nutter who sets fireworks off in his own bathroom and drops darts onto academy players from the top of buildings. Kean was late for a meeting...

How are you ignoring the very evident racial abuse that is a scourge on Italian football?

His attitude had always been questioned in Italy , and he already had a string of times he turned late, he even uploaded a video of a naked girl sleeping in his bed the late at night before an Italy U21s match ....Ballotelli MrK 2

I don’t think banging a young lady the night before a game is unusual for a professional footballer... plenty of rumours that it’s an ideal time to play away from home and plenty indulge. Maybe he shouldn’t publicise his activities so freely on social media though.

Apart from showing up late to meetings, I'd be interested to know what these habits are...

Putting up videos of Instagram late at night from the Italy Under 21 hotel the night before a match with a naked girl in his bed perhaps ?

thats not elite level pal and you know it.

if you were elite then you would know self discipline is paramount.

I'm sorry, you didn't say elite. You said a high level.

In my eyes racing against Denis Menchov, Roger Hammond, Magnus Backstad, Bradley Wiggins, Nicolas Portal amongst others is a high level.

I'm happy for you that you were good enough to go all the way, however.

I do agree with you, however, in a team sport you have to treat everybody equally. The point i was making was that I'm not going to hang the lad cos he likes the snooze button. Give him a boot up the arse and let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.