2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to kid anyone. I'm not saying Silva's a great manager, just that we can't really be said to be in a slump right at this moment. You can only beat what's in front of you and we have in recent weeks. It's just a fact.
So we were in a slump and now we're not. Great. Perhaps you could point out where that contradicts what I said?

Touchy!!

I am not interested in a couple of wins against very poor opposition, but rather in the overall picture.

A "slump" is usually a temporary dip from what is a normal position of good to excellent performance, but I am worried about a persistent recurrence of what Silva himself describes as not good enough performances.

As I posted, let's see where we are at Christmas.

Touchy!!

I am not interested in a couple of wins against very poor opposition, but rather in the overall picture.

A "slump" is usually a temporary dip from what is a normal position of good to excellent performance, but I am worried about a persistent recurrence of what Silva himself describes as not good enough performances.

As I posted, let's see where we are at Christmas.
Exactly.

I’m not touchy I’m exasperated because people who are actually agreeing with me are putting it across as if they’re not. The overall picture is bad, absolutely no argument there. It’s not a slump though, our recent form is better, regardless of what we might think about the opposition. All I’m doing is trying to be fair, and acting like we haven’t arrested the slide isn’t fair, in my opinion.

It's just for club managers.

FIFA top 10 manager last year though. Where he belongs.

Well no Dave, he actually never made the top 10.

Interesting that West Ham fans are all calling for top Premier League winning manager Manuel Pellegrini’s head right now.

Just shows the difference in ambition between West Ham fans and ours.

They will be causing havoc at their ground if they have enough of him whereas our fans are made up providing we aint in the bottom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.