Who has done more damage to Everton FC?

Well

• Moshiri

• Kenwright

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fxzR.gif

Since the Premier League started the decline really set in, the club has had bad spells before that, the 70s and very early 80s particularly however I don’t ever remember it being so ferociously defended nor shrugged at by that many either in local press/media or some supporters.

Each to their own I guess, just get on with it if that’s how you feel.

Think the main difference like or hate him Kenwright is one of us and feels the pain of our dire performances. Moshiri the accountant sees a sellout crowd and thinks of a possible parachute payment.

77.8% and yet the happy clappers remain.....
Not really a poll is it? No evidence or understanding. In fact no real knowledge other than we have not won anything. Just a venting of anger and finger pointing. Moshiri got Walsh and Koeman, we were delighted. It simply did not work. Moyes almost did but never quite enough money for a complete and balanced team

I am not happy but to my knowledge neither has sabotaged the club

....not sure either have. We stood still under Kenwright. Moshiri is more ambitious and progressive but is yet to appoint the right people to realise his investment.

if there is blame to be apportioned, it’s with a Steve Walsh (although I suppose you can blame Moshiri for appointing him).

Kenwright. A whole litany of failures one after the other.

I don't deny at all his credentials as a supporter, but why given the fact that he singularly failed to achieve any strategic objective to move us forward over a 20 year period is he still here?

Surely there comes a time when someone says "I've given this my best but I'm not very good at it, it's time to hand on the baton".

Moshiri is worryingly racking up a list of failures also but the fact that Kenwright did not move aside to allow for the opportunity of a new board is in my view at least partly to blame for the stagnation and chaos that we find ourselves in.

It is still an old boys club, with mutual congratulations and back-slapping the order of the day.

Kenwright. A whole litany of failures one after the other.

I don't deny at all his credentials as a supporter, but why given the fact that he singularly failed to achieve any strategic objective to move us forward over a 20 year period is he still here?

Surely there comes a time when someone says "I've given this my best but I'm not very good at it, it's time to hand on the baton".

Moshiri is worryingly racking up a list of failures also but the fact that Kenwright did not move aside to allow for the opportunity of a new board is in my view at least partly to blame for the stagnation and chaos that we find ourselves in.

It is still an old boys club, with mutual congratulations and back-slapping the order of the day.

Hand the baton to who???

I find this line of thinking mad. (not you specifically of course) Nobody ever seems to come up with an option other than some vague reference to the blokes at Manchester City.

Someone turned up and the baton was then handed over.

Star players were sold because they wanted to leave. By and large we got very good money for them. It happens at most clubs.

How on earth is Kenwright the finest example of modern day failure as a chairman when you have Peter Risdale, The Venkys, Francesco Bechetti, Mike Ashley, The Oystons etc also in modern times?
Because Billy is a master at it, done it longer, still doing it and will continue to do while he has a part at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.