2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost 5 games out of 8. He had joe royle coming down from the stands to advise them. If he had stayed in charge it would have got worse

Another one with blinkers on and a revision of history. Sorry but I know Joe Royle was Unsworth's right hand man from the start. Yes, Unsworth had lost a lot of games but he needed time to turn things around. He did it under difficult circumstances.

Another one with blinkers on and a revision of history. Sorry but I know Joe Royle was Unsworth's right hand man from the start. Yes, Unsworth had lost a lot of games but he needed time to turn things around. He did it under difficult circumstances.
A revision of history.
He beat Watford in his first game and west ham when he was already been replaced..
Conceded 5 against atalanta, 4 against Southampton and 3 against Lyon.
It was a mess. Replacing him with sam was a mistake but unsworth had to be replaced

gotta figure it sets us back another 2 years

Possibly more as players are on longer contracts which means it takes time to rid of them and less choice of quality for incoming manager to pick for a game.

A revision of history.
He beat Watford in his first game and west ham when he was already been replaced..
Conceded 5 against atalanta, 4 against Southampton and 3 against Lyon.
It was a mess. Replacing him with sam was a mistake but unsworth had to be replaced

Unsworth played a number of youngsters in those games. As far as I'm concerned Unsy had turned it around and was brave enough to play youngsters.

Possibly more as players are on longer contracts which means it takes time to rid of them and less choice of quality for incoming manager to pick for a game.

Unsworth played a number of youngsters in those games. As far as I'm concerned Unsy had turned it around and was brave enough to play youngsters.
As far as I'm concerned he was out of his depth and the club recognised this.
Would you like him back in charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.