Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph was good, but richarlison is a weird one. I don't think he's a wide player but nor is he a striker. But for he grafted and grafted and got the result for us essentially.

Sigge was close, Gomes much better too

Hard to say mate. We've been solid so far but hardly spectacular and I'm guessing the same for you. Would be nice if we could stay unbeaten for a bit longer. Not so long ago I was laughed off of the forum for suggesting that a combined 11 of both clubs would be fairly evenly split so I'm guessing you lot are confident of finishing above us.

If its not us breaking into the top 6/4 I'd like it to be you boys. Don't like West Ham and Wolves are way too cocky
I don't watch Leicester enough to be able to decide on split 11. This forum will be slightly biased though I should think. Could be an interesting season

Wolves will find it harder this season as teams will play different as they are no longer a team who has just come up will be a battle to finish in the top 6 this season but no reason for us not to be aiming for it with hopefully brands adding some more players in jan to

Your support was shocking , how do you let another team come to your ground and out sing you? especially when your a goal up the majority of the match . You made more noise last season when we beat you 3-1 . Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully your fans get more behind the team in the returning fixture . UTW
Shut up you bitter little baby

Delph was good, but richarlison is a weird one. I don't think he's a wide player but nor is he a striker. But for he grafted and grafted and got the result for us essentially.

Sigge was close, Gomes much better too

Same could be said for Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.