Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the Wolves goal, I think Digne had a good game and he is our best player without question. I'm a huge fan.

He's no worse than our 2nd-3rd best player and I hope he stays for a long time, but he had a really bad game. It happens.

It felt great not holding my nose voting for MOM today. COYB

Your support was shocking , how do you let another team come to your ground and out sing you? especially when your a goal up the majority of the match . You made more noise last season when we beat you 3-1 . Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully your fans get more behind the team in the returning fixture . UTW
What are you basing this on? Because it's pretty well known that there tv people point the microphones at the away support because they are almost always the ones who song most of the match. Even if they are outnumbered in voice or support

Inappropriate Behaviour
Your support was shocking , how do you let another team come to your ground and out sing you? especially when your a goal up the majority of the match . You made more noise last season when we beat you 3-1 . Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully your fans get more behind the team in the returning fixture . UTW
Stick your stacks and flares back on ya scruffy yam yam and get back home to finger your sister again, her sweaty hole stinks of yers mars sweaty cock breath ya inbred black country kopite xxx

I don't think we played that well lads.
An improvement on the first three games possibly, though I thought we defended poorly.
On the day we were the better of two average teams.

Not grumbling about the three points, but I think we are a long way from our best, meaning the best is yet to come!
COYB!

Shock horror , motd talking more about wolves being poor than us playing well

Bizarre how we keep getting all these teams on their poor day at Goodison. United Chelsea Arsenal Watford Wolves who knew they would all coincidentally have their poor game just when playing us. I’m sure Match of the Day will have the answer to that question though.

For me, Delph was the real star today. Bossed the midfield, broke up attacks and got us on the front foot. At times, there was little movement but he always kept coming short to get the ball. He will be a snip at £8m if he can keep himself fit which I know is optimistic. Bernard again looked dangerous when he came on and I thought he was unlucky not to start. It shows how good the squad is though. I think we need to win the next two if we are realistically going to get people talking about us being a top 6 credential.

Status
Not open for further replies.