2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have done with a rest tonight. Was quiet, lost his player for a their goal but scored a great goal.

Victim of a poorly balanced squad, Brands is fixing it slowly but he's also not helped the situation given we still have no right sided player whose either left footed and cuts in or naturally right footed and wants to play as a natural winger.

His admiration of Silva probably doesn't help him, Bernard and now Iwobi ahead of him for that wing which must aggravate him given Bernard can't even get in the Brazil squad while he's playing that wing / striker role for Brazil as they win the Copa America.

Both involvements in that half he's had to wander centrally just to get involved.
Get him on the left ffs.
Last 10 minutes just further reiterate the lad is a left winger / forward.

All the sulky, moody talk, just put him where he wants to play and look at the difference, suddenly came to life and was far more comfortable on the ball and involved in the play.

He'll probably be out right most of this season but to me as said earlier he's the victim of being the only one who can move position.
Hope he goes on a little run of goals again.

Not as good on the right but it's that or Walcott.

Mostly plays on the right for Brazil.

Mostly plays on the right for Brazil.
A bit different scheme though. I like him better left, too. Coleman Richy combo is odd. Coleman like to run forward and behind, want to keep Richy farther inside but it doesnt play out that way with Coleman IMO.

A bit different scheme though. I like him better left, too. Coleman Richy combo is odd. Coleman like to run forward and behind, want to keep Richy farther inside but it doesnt play out that way with Coleman IMO.

Doesnt work with walcott either so could be coleman rather than richarlison.

Was poop for most of last night but got the goal in the end. Hope it gives him confidence now. Play him on Sunday and if he plays like he did in the first three games I'd take him out for a few games after that.

I just feel like anyone calling for this lad to be dropped after 1 or 2 poor games isn’t watching the same game as me. Always carries a threat even when playing poorly and the lad would run through brick walls for Everton. We need more of that in the team not less of it.

Good game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.