2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting tired of watching Richy roll around the turf and look at the refs with disbelief when he encounters a physical challenge and quite rightly doesnt get a sniff of a free..its embarassing actually...always prided myself on the fact that the toffees played the "everton way" and left all that diving&falling over nonsense to other clubs...Sort it out Richy

Am I allowed to comment yet? I'm still scared after the meltdown when I pointed out that without goals his game is nothing - last season!

Oh but he's tired?!

Our top scorer last season.

Aged 22.

He's playing far too wide at the moment. He was looking sharp on Friday when he drifted infield and started running at players.

Now we have Iwobi, we should have the quality to be able to play Richarlison up top. It takes some pressure off Kean and gives DCL the spell on the bench he needs.
Sounds like a plan.

Doesn't look like he even wants to be playing for us at the moment.. Got a real bad attitude currently.

He isnt a RW yet is played there all the time because we didnt get a RW in - Zaha woukd have sorted us out and allowed Rich on the left as Zaha can play both sides but we didnt want to pay the dough

14 goals and 2 assists as a 21 year old from a wide position (mainly) and confirms himself as a Brazil starter scoring 6 goals in 13 caps. And you think he played like it was pre season. Can I ask what you expected from the lad.
50 million pounds worth of value for money. Hope that helps

Thinks he's better than he is. Take him out of the side for a few weeks, based on performance and attitude.

Victim of a poorly balanced squad, Brands is fixing it slowly but he's also not helped the situation given we still have no right sided player whose either left footed and cuts in or naturally right footed and wants to play as a natural winger.

His admiration of Silva probably doesn't help him, Bernard and now Iwobi ahead of him for that wing which must aggravate him given Bernard can't even get in the Brazil squad while he's playing that wing / striker role for Brazil as they win the Copa America.

Both involvements in that half he's had to wander centrally just to get involved.

Something wrong with him lately. Maybe his growing name in Brazil is making him homesick? Happens an awful lot with Brazilians in Europe and he’s a big name there at the minute.

Too good for little old Ev, maybe?

Tired? Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.