2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fact is, at what premier league club would he start?

After you realise it is no-one but Everton, which premier league club would he make the bench as their back up striker?

After you realise it is no-one but Everton, what they hell are we doing? He is 22, played 80 games, scored about 9 goals. He isnt a kid, he isn't a prospect, he is closing in on his full potential - which is low-level championship.

I have nothing against the lad, but I genuinely would rather have Straqularsi or Marcus Bent - that's how bad he is. Saying that 3 managers have picked him, they must see something in training. My theory is that he looks sound in training when no-one will tackle him or go in 100% and he is a terrified little Bambi when up against Premier League defenders going in tough on him.

Of the attributes a striker needs, is he better than 4/10 in ANY of them? Someone name me a stat is 5+/10 in, at premier league level.

Aguero - finishing 9
Callum Wilson - finishing 6
DCL - finishing 2

What’s this load of nonsense.

Simple fact is, at what premier league club would he start?

After you realise it is no-one but Everton, which premier league club would he make the bench as their back up striker?

After you realise it is no-one but Everton, what they hell are we doing? He is 22, played 80 games, scored about 9 goals. He isnt a kid, he isn't a prospect, he is closing in on his full potential - which is low-level championship.

I have nothing against the lad, but I genuinely would rather have Straqularsi or Marcus Bent - that's how bad he is. Saying that 3 managers have picked him, they must see something in training. My theory is that he looks sound in training when no-one will tackle him or go in 100% and he is a terrified little Bambi when up against Premier League defenders going in tough on him.

Of the attributes a striker needs, is he better than 4/10 in ANY of them? Someone name me a stat is 5+/10 in, at premier league level.

Aguero - finishing 9
Callum Wilson - finishing 6
DCL - finishing 2

Heading
Hold up Play
Teamwork
Handsomeness
Workrate
Neusence Factor
WUM'ing

Couldn’t score in a brothel though.

Moise Kean tomorrow please Silva.

When you use the term score in a brothel, do you mean to "score" as in get it on with one of the ladies?
The lad has alot of money so i dont think cost would be the factor and he is a beautiful, beautiful boy who is a premier league footballer so i pretty much guess they would offer it up to him for free.

Or unless you were using the other term score as in a goal in a brothel. While yes, this would seem difficult as i very much doubt these type of business's have footballs and a full size goal lying around, unless he turned up and brought his own and a samba goal.
Then obviously you would be looking at what sort of quality said people in the brothel are as a goalkeeper

Im just taking it as given that you arent using the term score as in to slice something. Otherwise that could put him in trouble and he seems like a good lad

Until he starts finding the net, he is a role player rather than a starter for me. He is useful for the top sides, but he can’t break down an organized defense to save his life. I don’t think he and Sigurdsson mesh well in those situations either.

Status
Not open for further replies.