Old Everton Pictures

Bally for England -

My old man said the same . He said his old mates were jealous of the three . I have seen videos obviously and heard old players from all sorts of teams rave about them . I envy you having such memories and so glad that we have that sort of history .

My old man said the same . He said his old mates were jealous of the three . I have seen videos obviously and heard old players from all sorts of teams rave about them . I envy you having such memories and so glad that we have that sort of history .
It was a home and away job in my youth with my older brother they were that good playing on mud heaps - they were telepathic - you knew they would win most games 1967-1970 should have been much longer..... the three of them were class.... in a great classy team all over the pitch.....

He could play -a driving force alongside Giles, but like most of that Leeds side the put the boot in far to often......

Billy Bremner was the kind of player that opposition fans hated but if he was your own, then you loved.

The best example I can think of, but not good for UK Evertonians, is Dermot Keely.

When he played for Dundalk @Professor Toffee I remember Rovers fans really resenting him. An old style kick everything in front of him centre back.

When he joined Rovers we loved him and he ended up managing the 86/7 double winning team.

I understand why Leeds fans have such time for Billy.

I have inherited a deep hatred from my old man regarding Bremner. My Dad is a Man Utd fan but the more I hear about him , more I dislike how he conducted himself on the pitch . Do you have anything positive to say about him because I have never seen him live ?
He was a very good player and very brave, he was also a cheating little bar steward, so were the rest of that Leeds side. Shame really, because they were a very gifted side.

Billy Bremner was the kind of player that opposition fans hated but if he was your own, then you loved.

The best example I can think of, but not good for UK Evertonians, is Dermot Keely.

When he played for Dundalk @Professor Toffee I remember Rovers fans really resenting him. An old style kick everything in front of him centre back.

When he joined Rovers we loved him and he ended up managing the 86/7 double winning team.

I understand why Leeds fans have such time for Billy.
Keely was a force of nature.
I remember a match at Oriel where he was clobbered from behind and didn't know who'd done it. The crowd chanted the number of the culprit who was carried off the pitch once dermot got even.