Old Everton Pictures

0_h_00239096.jpg
Protesting his innocence yet again just like this

Bally slots a pen away I think it's Sheffield United away FA cup 1970 we got beat I was there.....-
View attachment 64092
I went and had the impression that if we won we won, but nobody on field was too miffed when we lost, aka, half an eye on the main prize.
As a fan it was Everton That.
Sheff Untd were a good up and coming 2nd Div team, they may have even got promoted that season

He was a very good player and very brave, he was also a cheating little bar steward, so were the rest of that Leeds side. Shame really, because they were a very gifted side.
He was a little snidey shight, but not a patch on the snidey shight in Chief Giles, now he was a snidey shight
Sad thing was there was no need, they could both play...snidey shights
Edit; not their biggest fan me.

He was a little snidey shight, but not a patch on the snidey shight in Chief Giles, now he was a snidey shight
Sad thing was there was no need, they could both play...snidey shights
Edit; not their biggest fan me.
There was a few more in that team who knew how to mix it, Alan Clarke was a snide and a half, a snide and seven eights in fact to go along with giraffe neck Jackie Charlton all egged on by their cheating manager Revie, and as a few have said there was absolutely no need for their getting their retaliation in first because they were a brilliant team to watch without all that over the top aggression.

I went and had the impression that if we won we won, but nobody on field was too miffed when we lost, aka, half an eye on the main prize.
As a fan it was Everton That.
Sheff Untd were a good up and coming 2nd Div team, they may have even got promoted that season
I was there the two wingers Woodward & Wagstaff destroyed us in the 2nd half