Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wouldn't say the penalty thing was a sign of bad attitude to be honest. It was ill advised, but i'm not sure wanting to take a penalty classes as a bad attitude. It happens almost every week somewhere, and nobody cares if you score. Unfortunately he didn't, so it becomes an issue. It's not great, don't get me wrong, but it's not really a massive deal for me.
Weirdly I was more annoyed with Baines at the time! I thought grab it back off him you [Poor language removed]!

Could be, but I think Palace are trying to get rid of Benteke as well, so Niasse could still go there, but they might be more inclined to go for Cenk Tosun. I know swap deals are rare these days but maybe we could tempt Palace with; Mccarthy, Bolasie, Niasse and Tosun for Zaha :)
Throw in £50m on top and you may have a deal therelol.

Yeah I wouldn't say the penalty thing was a sign of bad attitude to be honest. It was ill advised, but i'm not sure wanting to take a penalty classes as a bad attitude. It happens almost every week somewhere, and nobody cares if you score. Unfortunately he didn't, so it becomes an issue. It's not great, don't get me wrong, but it's not really a massive deal for me.
He wanted to take the penalty because he had a shirt on honouring Junior Malanda who died a couple of days before to be fair to him

Can this even happen given the work permit situation?
Yeah. he's Brazilian, young, on a big salary and Barca paid a big fee for him last year. All things that count in his favour with a work permit.

Downside is that Barca want to sell him to raise funds so they may hold out for that. That's when our earlier deadline day becomes a disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.