Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Kean is coming, terms of buyback still be negotiated but 60m is decent

Is it though? If he hits the ground running and bags 20 goals a season for two years, being just 21 and with the inflation in the market each year, he'd be worth way more.

Why? Surely Silva wanted to have a good look at him and presumably has now decided that he can go. I don't have a problem with that at all, some people just want to take digs at every and any opportunity.
I was just saying looking back, it's how it's panned out, I wasn't actually having 'digs' at anyone, relax.

6 days ago, we all knew Gana was going by then
No, he said it in response to the fact that Gana was for sale.

Look, we needed another CM/DM regardless. That's why we were targets Tameze, Cyprien, guys like that. Delph was perfect.
Fair enough, then.

I tend to take anything that comes out of the club with a pinch of salt when it comes to transfers. It's difficult for the manager to toe the party line without discrediting himself in the eyes of the fans, like Moyes ended up doing, especially when he's facing the same questions on an almost daily basis. They're expected to be more like politicians than coaches at times.

My take is that the club have swapped Gana for Delph, leaving them with basically the same level of player + £18m, which isn't bad going. I think that they're always open to finding the next long-term replacement for any position, but aren't going to spend in the region that Spurs had to in order to get Ndombele, hence swapping one cheap placeholder for another in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.