Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Mirallas he put a proper shift in playing right back last night, he deserves credit for professionalism too. I think there's a bit of a weird attitude towards him from some, there's only been one instance of poor attitude from him in all the years he's been here as far as I know. People just say he's got a bad attitude because he drives a stupid car and has an earring, but by all accounts he's actually a pretty decent fella.

2 - training incident and penalty incident

2 - training incident and penalty incident
Yeah I wouldn't say the penalty thing was a sign of bad attitude to be honest. It was ill advised, but i'm not sure wanting to take a penalty classes as a bad attitude. It happens almost every week somewhere, and nobody cares if you score. Unfortunately he didn't, so it becomes an issue. It's not great, don't get me wrong, but it's not really a massive deal for me.

To be fair to Mirallas he put a proper shift in playing right back last night, he deserves credit for professionalism too. I think there's a bit of a weird attitude towards him from some, there's only been one instance of poor attitude from him in all the years he's been here as far as I know. People just say he's got a bad attitude because he drives a stupid car and has an earring, but by all accounts he's actually a pretty decent fella.

He did put a shift in last night like but there was definitely more than one instance of poor attitude over his whole time here.

His villa free kick and kick on Suarez in the derby were alright tho

Is this Gbamin any good. I've only watched a couple of youtube vids, and he looked absolute rubbish in his own highlight reels.

Status
Not open for further replies.