Homepage Update: Everton Sign Sambou (2019 edit - released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is about time wetware more ruthless when signing players, been to nice and professional for too long

Bloody hell mate - I've just seen a young kid slotting goals some showing great technique , we sign him and you're complaining.
Just saying watching the vid theres heavy touches, and balls caught under feet

Thatll cost you those goals in the prem

Course hes also 18 and could sharpen up and be eto'o mk2
Just not getting carried away
Bloody hell mate - I've just seen a young kid slotting goals some showing great technique , we sign him and you're complaining.

Such a strange use of quotation marks...are they suggesting he's actually not a teenager?

He's not Nigerian, am sure his German passport is legit!

image.png

He was here for 3 years, 21 years old - never got a sniff of the first team despite us lacking upfront an we still persisted in starting him week in, week out for the U23s?

£0.

He either didn't get offered, or snubbed a contract.

Seems like he snubbed one, but why on earth did we even offer him one? The only reason I can think of is the same as Pennington, purely to get a fee.... But Pennington is still here so that hasn't worked out too great yet.

Seems like he snubbed one, but why on earth did we even offer him one? The only reason I can think of is the same as Pennington, purely to get a fee.... But Pennington is still here so that hasn't worked out too great yet.

Loan him out to the champo clubs id say, another addititon to the puppy farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.