Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ziyech will only move for a top team, he's supposedly already rejected a few teams so thats pretty much a no go.

My dream signing for the left would be Zaha and Brands has said he will only pay big money for PL proven players. Valued at around £65mill, we could send Lookman the other way to get the fee down.

Whether or not he would come is a different matter. Yes we are much better than Palace but not elite level. Would he leave for us or wait for one of the CL clubs, none of who are showing interest. Dont know why Utd are not going all out to get him back
Zaha is a complete myth.

Last season was the first time he has hit double figures.
A great dribbler for sure, but absolutely bang average in every other dept.

Palace would want upwards of £50m for him as well. Massive swerve from me.

I’m holding out hope for Malcolm. I think the ‘I couldn’t dislodge Messi/Ronaldo/any other top top class player from a starting place, so I want to play first team’ level/type of player is ideal for us. Clearly got the talent, wants to play and probably for a knock down price.

That should be our target market IMO (to be fair I actually think it is, looking at recent transfers).

TBH, I think Barcelona in particular are a very fertile hunting ground.

You know that in the vast majority of cases, they scout pretty well. That being the case, when they bring somebody in who can't displace one of their top stars, it's not usually any kind of real condemnation of the player and they have the added problem of having a style which some players simply don't suit.

There are plenty of Barcelona players on the periphery who are good to very good.- Semedo and Umtitti spring instantly to mind.

What’s that?

Fatty, what’s the score, fatty fatty what’s the score

I think the important thing to realise with Rom is that we started the hostility

We got a decent wedge for him, I never got why everyone was so angry. Disappointed? Sure, but it's not like it dragged and we got ripped off for him. If anything, we pulled Man United's pants down with that fee

Moise Kean or Rafael Leao would be exciting editions IMO. Leao probably more realistic of the two you’d think but I’ve just read Kean’s contract runs out in 2020 so you’d think it’s crunch time as far as Juve are concerned.

They would be a major concern for me, both have VERY high ceilings, but neither are the finished goalscorer we need.

For me they would be as well as an actual Striker, but neither are cheap.

Brands said with his own mouth that dropping 40m on Lozano would be too much of a risk cus he’s only done it in a second rate league

There’s no way we spend 53m on Neres

I keep coming back to this, although I wonder how Ajax's progression in the Champions League this season and subsequently being able to see how they did against top level opposition might affect that view

Neres, for instance, was really impressive in games I remember watching him in against Bayern Munich and Real Madrid

Excited to see Joe Williams actually

...well, I do think attitude (Williams) can trump quality (Dowell) in being effective on a football pitch. I first saw Williams as a 16 year old playing against the Brazilian, Anderson, who was coming back from injury for Man Utd. He competed for everything, I really took to him. He ran out of steam and had to come off with 20mins to go, but I was impressed.

I doubt he’ll come through at Everton, but if he gets a chance he won’t fail for giving it a right go.

I think the important thing to realise with Rom is that we started the hostility

We got a decent wedge for him, I never got why everyone was so angry. Disappointed? Sure, but it's not like it dragged and we got ripped off for him. If anything, we pulled Man United's pants down with that fee

Nah, not sure about that one. Genuinely think he hated playing for us in the end and saw himself as bigger than the club. He wouldn’t have given a second’s thought to rejoining once he left, whether we’d chanted mean things at him or not.

TBH, I think Barcelona in particular are a very fertile hunting ground.

You know that in the vast majority of cases, they scout pretty well. That being the case, when they bring somebody in who can't displace one of their top stars, it's not usually any kind of real condemnation of the player and they have the added problem of having a style which some players simply don't suit.

There are plenty of Barcelona players on the periphery who are good to very good.- Semedo and Umtitti spring instantly to mind.
Sandro-Ramirez-636476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.