Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Even as Lukaku's biggest fan on here, he started the fury towards himself by acting like a bell towards the end.

He knew what he was doing with the cupped ear celebration at Old Trafford too.

That was because the evertonians had been abusing him since kick off. We'd just buzzed off him putting a free kick into the wall extremely loudly and he proceeded to score within 5 seconds.

It was actually hilarious, fully deserved and Evertonians can have no complaints.

Of course you'd have him back. You'd lick his testicles if there was even a faint hope of having him back alongside Richie, Bernard, and Iceland.

I don't know you know

I just can't see him flourishing in the role Silva would want him to do

Could you really see him having the stamina and fitness to work like DCL does? Because what DCL does is what Silva wants a striker to do (Although he'd like more goals obviously)

He'll run riot over there and make no mistake.

Yeah, that too.

Lets be honest, we're currently looking at striking options of DCL, Tosun, Niasse, and Sandro.

Of course you'd have him back. You'd lick his testicles if there was even a faint hope of having him back alongside Richie, Bernard, and Iceland.

I would probably take Kone back given what we currently have.

That doesnt mean I want Snickers boy anywhere near us.

I don't know you know

I just can't see him flourishing in the role Silva would want him to do

Could you really see him having the stamina and fitness to work like DCL does? Because what DCL does is what Silva wants a striker to do (Although he'd like more goals obviously)

Richarlison and Bernard would do his running for him and there'd be ample chances for him to bag.

He'd look better than his time here. Of that there is no doubt.

In a 4-2-3-1 I'd agree. He ended up quite isolated at times and didn't have the hold-up play to be a lone striker.

The huge number of links to wingers (particularly the left footed right winger type we've been confirmed to be after) is making me wonder if we're in fact looking to change to a 4-3-3 system similar to Liverpool, with possibly Richarlison as the centre forward and a midfield of Gueye, Sigurdsson and Gomes.

I think he'd work better as the centre forward in that system as he'd be less isolated and not needed to do as much of the dirty work a lone striker is expected to, similar to Firmino.

Pure speculation and maybe it's been debunked before, but I always had Silva down as more of a 433 style manager than our current system and wonder if it's the long term plan.
It's possible, I think the flavor of the month you could say is having the Liverpool type of Salah/Firmino/Mane in a 4-3-3, So Richarlison could possibly work like that I guess.

he really wont though mate.

the Italian league is full of technically sound defenders. look at all the great Italian league scorers, they aren't battering rams, they are players with finesse... something he hasn't got at all.

the defenders will have him tucked up in no time

Frank, we're talking about a striker who got 50 goals for us in the Premier League when his best supporting player was KEVIN MIRALLAS.

I can't imagine Kean not being a tit. He's got Raiola as his agent for a reason. But sometimes you have to take a risk on a questionable attitude to get the reward of a great players. We did with Rom and despite how it ended that worked out.

Frank, we're talking about a striker who got 50 goals for us in the Premier League when his best supporting player was KEVIN MIRALLAS.

yes and most said he would go to be prolific at united.

I didn't

I can see how bad a player he actually is.

ITALIAN league …. ppppffft … he'll be back in Belgium getting bucket fulls of goals after a season there

Reactions: JLW

yes and most said he would go to be prolific at united.

I didn't

I can see how bad a player he actually is.

ITALIAN league …. ppppffft … he'll be back in Belgium getting bucket fulls of goals after a season there
You were wrong then (which probably doesn't surprise you as it seems to happen a lot from what I've seen) because he has been prolific at United. 42 goals in 2 seasons is nothing to be sniffed at, it's about 41.5 more than Calvert Lewin I think.

Read that Juventus want a buy back option in any transfer involving Moise Kean. I'm not a big fan of these after what happened with Del boy. But if its set high enough, I guess its not a big problem, like if we sign him for £20m and the clause is £60m. If they buy him back at that price it's a decent return

You were wrong then (which probably doesn't surprise you as it seems to happen a lot from what I've seen) because he has been prolific at United. 42 goals in 2 seasons is nothing to be sniffed at, it's about 41.5 more than Calvert Lewin I think.
So prolific they are selling at a loss.

You obv don't understand football. Try hockey mush

Status
Not open for further replies.