Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, for the knuckle-draggers, daily mail readers and, charitably speaking, inadvertently ignorant spouting off about immigrants and benefits, here's a handy, well-sourced primer on the topic: https://fullfact.org/immigration/migration-and-welfare-benefits/

I expect, as such big fans of common sense and uncomfortable truths, it will see you fully converted and speaking out against the sort of nonsesne you've been spouting off so far.

Anyway, that Santiago Sosa, eh... sure is... a guy... plays football.. etc

And @Maltese_Falcon, I know you share those views so I'd be careful if I were you with the finger. You were lucky enough last time.

Not that I wish to sway you Bruce, but I was banned for a jovial middle fingering of someone twice, yet he still exists after giving the middle finger to anyone that has stood up to what the majority consider an unacceptable view, where's the consistency?

And @Maltese_Falcon, I know you share those views so I'd be careful if I were you with the finger. You were lucky enough last time.

This has been clocked in the anti-Index comments too by others.

Interestingly, every single one of them has been exposed as a Weasel at some stage.

Make of that what you will.

Not that I wish to sway you Bruce, but I was banned for a jovial middle fingering of someone twice, yet he still exists after giving the middle finger to anyone that has stood up to what the majority consider an unacceptable view, where's the consistency?

Blimey, were you really?

*reconsiders approach*

Status
Not open for further replies.