2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it’s worth guys, JJetset is the most reliable ITK when it comes to spurs. It’s pretty much like having Daniel Levy posting on the forum. He has been adamant since last summer that he has been offered to us (spurs) for over a year now but Poch has no interest whatsoever in bringing him in so can only imagine this is a ploy by either Barca or his agent to up his price / wages.
Well if Poch doesn’t want him should we REALLY be chasing him??????????

Do you think in super-posh London, their ITK is called The Esq. ?

I've just had a read of some of his posts and the two are frighteningly similar in fairness. There's lots of "signing looking promising but can't say who at this stage", "the goalposts moved at the last minute" etc. I mean if as @Homer Jay would have us believe you could take what he says to the bank, then I have to assume that bank would be Lehman Brothers.

This is to do with Ryan Sessegnon from their forum, just like reading an esk comment and his followers lapping it up.

To be fair Spurs haven't made a signing for at least two years. Or was that the joke?

Which kind of proves this one to be so reliable. When all the world and every other so called ITK was saying spurs were about to sign X,Y or Z he pretty much shot each and every one of them down in flames including Gomes several times. The only info he offered was on Frenkie De Jong which at the time everyone dismissed as a non starter but recent comments show that it was absolutely the case that he was at the spurs training ground and but for a last minute change of heart he would now be a Tottenham player.

Also for the record, no you don’t have to pay to access the ITK forum on SC.

As I said, you can choose who you do or don’t believe but to dismiss JJ because of your hatred of people claiming to be ITK is some what naive.

I've just had a read of some of his posts and the two are frighteningly similar in fairness. There's lots of "signing looking promising but can't say who at this stage", "the goalposts moved at the last minute" etc. I mean if as @Homer Jay would have us believe you could take what he says to the bank, then I have to assume that bank would be Lehman Brothers.

This is to do with Ryan Sessegnon from their forum, just like reading an esk comment and his followers lapping it up.

View attachment 58559

Exactly. It is all extremely cryptic stuff which could/could not relate to half a dozen different players at any given time.

It is in SC's interest to have crypic nonsense that is impossile to prove either way.

Which kind of proves this one to be so reliable. When all the world and every other so called ITK was saying spurs were about to sign X,Y or Z he pretty much shot each and every one of them down in flames including Gomes several times. The only info he offered was on Frenkie De Jong which at the time everyone dismissed as a non starter but recent comments show that it was absolutely the case that he was at the spurs training ground and but for a last minute change of heart he would now be a Tottenham player.

Also for the record, no you don’t have to pay to access the ITK forum on SC.

As I said, you can choose who you do or don’t believe but to dismiss JJ because of your hatred of people claiming to be ITK is some what naive.

I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them. Although i actually feel more sorry for the people that believe them.

14 year old Billy No Mates reguritating click-bait nonsense as ITK and sychophants lapping it all up.

View attachment 58559
All the FM/FIFA melts on here:-

“Oh thanks so much Mr. Esk oracle of all the transfers :)

Exactly. It is all extremely cryptic stuff which could/could not relate to half a dozen different players at any given time.

It is in SC's interest to have crypic nonsense that is impossile to prove either way.

There's lots of patting themselves on the back AFTER the event from what I can see on there, saying things like "See, I eluded to that but couldn't confirm at the time as it was sensitive". It's educated guesses and common sense for the most part but playing on peoples desperation for information safe in the knowledge they're so desperate that they'll lap it up.

I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ITK's, but they don't generally spout off confidential, potentially job threatening info on twitter.

There's lots of patting themselves on the back AFTER the event from what I can see on there, saying things like "See, I eluded to that but couldn't confirm at the time as it was sensitive". It's educated guesses and common sense for the most part but playing on peoples desperation for information safe in the knowledge they're so desperate that they'll lap it up.

I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ITK's, but they don't generally spout off confidential, potentially job threatening info on twitter.

Exactly this.

Status
Not open for further replies.