• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Newcastle collapse could be massive when you think we could be 7th 2 points clear at this point.

Disgraceful that game was.
sabinezia-breathe-smile-let-it-go-inspirational-yoga_a-G-15610509-4986570.jpg

I'll try and explain it slowly Frank, I'm not the best at trying to explain things off the top of my head, but here goes...….

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person’s belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person. When confronted with facts that contradict beliefs, ideals, and values, people will find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.

A most eloquent verbal repast sir!

Brilliant performance. Dont care what people say about spammers being bad, we were quality today all over the pitch. Everyone stepped up and not a single player had an off day. The system works, the tactics are sound we just need the players to switch it on more. The front line is really starting to gel now same with the back 4. Theres more to come if they can continue to apply themselves like they have over the last 6 weeks, newcastle and pickford aside.

I keep saying it doesnt matter what tactics and team you send out as a manager, if your players make silly mistakes and dont apply the plan then you're done. A few good performances dont patch over the season but there is a strategy and larger "project" at work and if we can continue a good run into the end of the season, dare I say it go unbeaten, then confidence will be a little bit restored going into next season. Need more players of silvas type in over summer and hit the ground running next season. It's the hope that kills you ey.

Really difficult to see why we should let him have another year. Yes we play better football, have won more away games, scored more goals, shown obvious defensive improvement as the season has gone on, beaten a top side for the first time in 2 years, but I decided ages ago he was a beige appointment so let’s sack him to prove me right.

If he can keep us top 10 until the stadium is built, then we are sound. Even with his poor zonal defensive systems and inconsistent score Ines.

All roads lead to that. Build the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.