2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Would love Brathwaite but he deserves game time, he's such a talent.

Funnily Enough could see INEOS coming in with a derisory bid to kick start their summer and you guys laughing it out.

Can't see him starting over Gabriel or Saliba at this moment, and I doubt we'd put the money up for him you'd guys want, if he was to be our first choice pairing then yeah.

100% would take a crack at Onana for £50-60m though, he's a beast
Onana as a 6 with Rice and Odegaard either side of him as 8s would be a great midfield. He’s miles better than Partey. We need a right winger tho. Can we have Rees Nelson for basically nothing on top of our 60 mill in used notes by the end of June please?

We've got until tomorrow tea time to sell everyone except Seamus Coleman otherwise we incur a 25pt penalty, 15 of which goes on this seasons league Standings and 10 for next season.

Don’t forget that if Leeds come up they get an additional 10 points and Luton get reinstated to the Premier League and given a 120 point head start guaranteeing them the 24/25 league title. What a story and what a job Rob Edwards has done.

I wonder if any other club's Director of Football does as much to dampen any fans' hopes of improvement for the club as this fella does. Season still got two games to run and we've already been told we're in for a horrific summer of negative change once again.

I wonder if any other club's Director of Football does as much to dampen any fans' hopes of improvement for the club as this fella does. Season still got two games to run and we've already been told we're in for a horrific summer of negative change once again.
This isn’t news, you only have to look at the financial mess the club are in. It wasn’t going to be any different.

In football, I believe they call that “stating the obvious”

….its called ‘managing expectations’. Fear is, I can’t see him getting us much in the way of ‘freebies’.

At least give a club sale and reset a chance before writing off another summer. It's obviously nearing decision time for Moshiri regarding which offer he accepts once 777 is finished.
Ehh, none of those things are guaranteed to happen. He’s working inside the club, has to deal with the reality of the situation. Saying anything else would be obviously and tragically disingenuous