Bill Kenwright

Met the actual sports editor years ago during the Blue Union phase. He literally said they wouldn't give them or their message more coverage because they felt the majority of the fanbase didn't agree with it, e.g. it wouldn't sell. Didn't actually dispute any of their points.

Journalists are supposed to print facts and educate people, not print crap that they think might make people feel good.

Joke of a paper.
That Simon Thomas has a go now , but the like of that weasel prentice let the board get away with murder , all because he was scared of losing his freebies , he’s another one who deserves all the flack he takes

Haven’t heard from him for a very long time. I can only assume he was Kenwright.

Didn't the old Egyptian kings bury their servants with them when they passed on ? Been no sight nor sound of Dave Prentice / Duncan Donuts or Carlin, when you think of it no sign of Sharp or DDB....ah well devoted loyalty to the very end. Sic.

Met the actual sports editor years ago during the Blue Union phase. He literally said they wouldn't give them or their message more coverage because they felt the majority of the fanbase didn't agree with it, e.g. it wouldn't sell. Didn't actually dispute any of their points.

Journalists are supposed to print facts and educate people, not print crap that they think might make people feel good.

Joke of a paper.
The Echo were threatened by the club, Kenwright over their access to the club, the Echo backed down and towed the line. Proof ? Not a jot, just rumours, but ask yourself could Kenwright have got away with his theatrics if he would have owned Liverpool FC, not a chance and not a chance the Echo would have let him get away with it either. He had a favourable ride at Everton, the Echo and the rest of his mates in the media made sure of that.

I don’t even believe that story. I think that was another stunt pulled by the club to try and make the fans look bad. Who the hell would be diving in the ship canal looking for stolen Kenwright murals?
Kenwright would. He was that vain I bet he rescued his turds.

He died at the right time - sold all his shares to Moshiri - our worst Charman in History - I have never forgiven him for the King's Dock cock up plus Kirkby no facts on how that debacle cost us either for 30 million we could have been at the Kings Dock & he would not allow outside investment of 30 million as he wanted to control his train set ! ....

We'd have been coming up to 20-years at King's Dock now.

Even now; it would have been a state of the art stadium, still leading the Premier League.

That's exactly what we were to him, a train set. None of this boys pen nonsense!