2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche-outters are fuming that we won today!
I actually don't know if it's that.
I'm of the opinion that we need to keep him at the helm this season simply for the reason that bringing in a new man won't improve the team. I think he'll keep us up, but it really can't be argued the way he has Everton playing is easy on anyone's eye ,it's horrible ugly mid table championship football at best imo.
I'm very lucky I was old enough to see our glory days,and we're a million miles from that.
I do hope the future brings us a team that plays stylish exciting football , and again imo ,he is not the manager for this, if it was a possibility I'd be looking to get a better option during the summer.

I would 100% agree if it wasn't for the fact the whole not playing well and winning thing hasn't worked for Months. Going long and making it difficult will only take us so far.

Forest and Brentford have far more quality than they did today and they are managed by far more experienced managers, we'd be lucky to get away with playing like we did today against them, here's hoping we get lucky I guess??
Yes, it will need more against Forest or Brentford surely. We beat them this season tho.

No, I'm not watching Everton with joy at all. Being spoiled by the technical brilliant football of Spain, this bleeds my eyes totally. The game wasn't good today at all as I said. But I see players not good enough, a manager not good enough implementing that.

At first place, I'm happy we won after 13 games again against a team that could have been dangerous to us with a loss. Maybe the result as sense of achievement for the knocked moral of team. Not saying that 1 win in 14 is good at all.

Now, hoping Bilbao will win the cup final today. And then 2 wins to end the day.

Dyche-outters are fuming that we won today!
Yeah I'm fuming totally bereft and unable to be pacified. 🤣

Dyche is a waste of space, unable to change his way, devoid of tactical nous, unwilling to adopt to modern game play, favours crap players, crap tactics and has just won his first game in 14 and its Dyche haters that are deluded or fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DYCHE OUT NOW.

😘

Last edited:
It’s reported Dyche is on a 3 mill bonus to keep us in the premiership.

Presume that’s why he always plays safe and does not chase a game, he doesn’t give a flying where we finish as long as it is not in the Tom three, he has said so much after every game.

It’s reported Dyche is on a 3 mill bonus to keep us in the premiership.

Presume that’s why he always plays safe and does not chase a game, he doesn’t give a flying where we finish as long as it is not in the Tom three, he has said so much after every game.
Again this season? He got that last season surely... That would be outrageous.

Be funny if it's just a flat clause in his contract and he's purposely making us play wank so he can save us for another £3m lol
Oh yeah, I understand he was given one last season, but not really this season at all. But paying 5m + a bonus every season, would be the most financial Evertonian thing as well as something truly shocking.