2023/24 Sean Dyche

Genuinely think he’s got the best out of this dross at times this season. Plenty of times when I think the performances have been good and no reward…no doubting performances have slipped last month or two which has been painful to watch.

He’s obviously limited and hard headed as a manager but we are 15th atm, four points clear, 6 point deduction, ridiculous going ons behind the scenes. I just can’t think anyone else would be doing better.

Get us to the new stadium safe, get the other side of this takeover and points decisions then move on.

100%

Again this season? He got that last season surely... That would be outrageous.
But true, the aim of EFC is to stay in the premiership until we move to BMD, then the rebuild begins.

Onana to be sold to keep us as near to the black as we can, Branthwaite will stay as he is on relatively low salary unless we get the offer we cannot refuse, we will also lose Gomes and dependant on how he does in his last seven games give Delli a new contract on half his salary with a lot of incentives.

Dyche probably not given any money to spend as I don’t think they would trust him with what little we have and will look at loans.

As long as we are in the premiership Dyches days are numbered and I for one look forward to the day the grizzly voiced con artist as booted out!🤞

the problem is that we are not going to be able to improve the team any time soon

so are you happy playing this type of football for the next 4-5 years?

with leicester, leeds and ipswich likely to get promoted and sheff utd, luton and burnley going down its gonna be so much tougher next season to stay up even with no points deduction.

But true, the aim of EFC is to stay in the premiership until we move to BMD, then the rebuild begins.

Onana to be sold to keep us as near to the black as we can, Branthwaite will stay as he is on relatively low salary unless we get the offer we cannot refuse, we will also lose Gomes and dependant on how he does in his last seven games give Delli a new contract on half his salary with a lot of incentives.

Dyche probably not given any money to spend as I don’t think they would trust him with what little we have and will look at loans.

As long as we are in the premiership Dyches days are numbered and I for one look forward to the day the grizzly voiced con artist as booted out!🤞
We ain’t giving dele a new deal, spurs would want money if we re-sign
And dyche needs booting in the summer.

New owners, board, sporting team need to start a fresh

Genuinely think he’s got the best out of this dross at times this season. Plenty of times when I think the performances have been good and no reward…no doubting performances have slipped last month or two which has been painful to watch.

He’s obviously limited and hard headed as a manager but we are 15th atm, four points clear, 6 point deduction, ridiculous going ons behind the scenes. I just can’t think anyone else would be doing better.

Get us to the new stadium safe, get the other side of this takeover and points decisions then move on.
Yeah, I also think if it wasn’t for ‘the noise’ and the points deductions we’d have played better football

Everyone was terrified today, as it has been every time we’ve played Palace, Bournemouth similar recently but it’s because the players know we desperately need results.

We played some decent stuff when the pressure was off a bit but confidence is wrecked right now.

Unless we can build a better squad (can’t afford it) next season is Dyche’s audition. Can he build on 35 plus whatever else we get points but also play a style we want to come to Goodison to watch? If he can’t, keep us in the premier league and we’ll amicably part ways once the stadium is done.

the problem is that we are not going to be able to improve the team any time soon

so are you happy playing this type of football for the next 4-5 years?

with leicester, leeds and ipswich likely to get promoted and sheff utd, luton and burnley going down its gonna be so much tougher next season to stay up even with no points deduction.
We finished above Leicester and Leeds last season with half a season of Lampard managing when Leicester had far better players like Maddison and Tielemans 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep, they were gonna come up and tear up the league, load of crap, the level in the championship is abysmal. Dare I say, we’d walk that league even with selling Pickford, Branthwaite and Onana

Yet when we play Championship clubs in the cup the last few years, we look on their level.
We’d need a good manager and some really good signings to get promoted if we sold those.

I dunno if there is a worst kind of win but that's probably close.
I'm glad we got the points.
But there's no way in hell that's the kind of football that should be played in Goodison in her last season.
Doesnt matter what division we're in.
Lets just hope whoever takes over gets it done with a bit of the off season to go and has the balls to make the change.

Yeah, I also think if it wasn’t for ‘the noise’ and the points deductions we’d have played better football

Everyone was terrified today, as it has been every time we’ve played Palace, Bournemouth similar recently but it’s because the players know we desperately need results.

We played some decent stuff when the pressure was off a bit but confidence is wrecked right now.

Unless we can build a better squad (can’t afford it) next season is Dyche’s audition. Can he build on 35 plus whatever else we get points but also play a style we want to come to Goodison to watch? If he can’t, keep us in the premier league and we’ll amicably part ways once the stadium is done.
10 years of examples and people still believe this?