Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? It's nonsense like this that has made you a total laughing stock on here. I remember the days when you were quite normal.

An example from each social media post that kicked off the thread:

"These lot"

"Kitchen sinks"

"it was just a post made in anger after seeing people get tickets who shouldn't"

It's not outdated. It's casting judgement on ticketholders who went to the game to support Everton. That Judgement was based on nothing more than how those people looked. That's Racism.

I realise you tried to reinvent yourself as some free thinking trendy liberal so Sassy would send you some of her soiled panties after your constant simping, but here you're basically saying these lads are not racist, they're just outdated views.

Maybe do an episode on your next podcast about how most people who are racists aren't really racists. It will probably boost your following. (with racists.)

Nice one.
He was much preferable when he was merely a creepy sex pest with shocking taste in women.

He`s evolved into the forums Joey Barton, spouting unsettling and sinister view points, which he tries to hide behind a load of nonsensical guff.
IMG_7349.jpeg

Bet any money that Paul higgy or whatever he is wouldn't have the balls to say that to their faces. I'm sure he didn't even try to talk to or engage with the people he took that photo off. Made assumptions and being a keyboard warrior put it up for likes etc which totally backfired on him. Crap like that is why I don't do and despise social media. Social media in general I think is a curse on society and gives utter goons a platform to talk nonsense and worse.

About a decade ago I used to work with a mixed-race guy, born and raised on Merseyside. An Everton fan. I suggested we go to a game.

He explained he didn't like going to Goodison because of racist shouts he'd heard towards players and he and his Dad having not been made to feel comfortable in and around Goodison. He hadn't been since he was a child, so it really put him off. In short, we didn't go.

It made me really sad and angry - why should this fella feel excluded because of a few boneheads? I'm fairly sure the majority of Blues are sound and welcoming, but it's the nutters and arseholes like the Tweeter in question that give the rest of us a bad name.

Unacceptable.

About a decade ago I used to work with a mixed-race guy, born and raised on Merseyside. An Everton fan. I suggested we go to a game.

He explained he didn't like going to Goodison because of racist shouts he'd heard towards players and he and his Dad having not been made to feel comfortable in and around Goodison. He hadn't been since he was a child, so it really put him off. In short, we didn't go.

It made me really sad and angry - why should this fella feel excluded because of a few boneheads? I'm fairly sure the majority of Blues are sound and welcoming, but it's the nutters and arseholes like the Tweeter in question that give the rest of us a bad name.

Unacceptable.
I remember the bad days in the 90s. Earl Barrett got some horrific abuse.

The one that always sticks in my mind was a stadium announcement for kick it out, closely followed by a steward shouting the most horrific racist abuse I'd ever heard.

I remember the bad days in the 90s. Earl Barrett got some horrific abuse.

The one that always sticks in my mind was a stadium announcement for kick it out, closely followed by a steward shouting the most horrific racist abuse I'd ever heard.

I used to sit in the Lower Gwladys and some of the abuse Kevin Cambell got from a small section was just shameful. Proper hate filled racist bile.

I ended up moving into the Lower Bullens, as my lad was just a nipper then and I didn`t want to subject him to what was going on around him.

He was much preferable when he was merely a creepy sex pest with shocking taste in women.

He`s evolved into the forums Joey Barton, spouting unsettling and sinister view points, which he tries to hide behind a load of nonsensical guff.

Remember when he used to type in Scottish 🤣🤣🤣. Then stopped all of a sudden when a mod called him out on it.

Proper strange cat.

It would be much better for everyone if he couldn’t post in any threads at all.

Thanks in advance x

As you well know, we don't ban folks for having crap/non popular opinions, being a bit of a weirdo, making an ass of ones self, not fitting in, etc.

One of y'all is as likely to be banned trying to get him banned tbh.

and with that this thread is :locked: since none of y'all can move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.