2023/24 Sean Dyche

There's a good chance we'll see what the main issue with Dyche is tomorrow night.

Given Newcastles injuries and suspensions, there's a chance they can be beaten but to do that, you'd have to go after them.
I'm not sure we will.

He could go Pickford, Coleman, Branthwaite, Tark, Miko, Garner, Onana, Gana, Danjuma, Gomes, Beto

He will go Pickford, Coleman, Branthwaite, Tark Miko, Harrison, Onana Garner, McNeil, Doucoure, DCL.

He'll swap DCL for Beto on 60.

There's a good chance we'll see what the main issue with Dyche is tomorrow night.

Given Newcastles injuries and suspensions, there's a chance they can be beaten but to do that, you'd have to go after them.
I'm not sure we will.

He could go Pickford, Coleman, Branthwaite, Tark, Miko, Garner, Onana, Gana, Danjuma, Gomes, Beto

He will go Pickford, Coleman, Branthwaite, Tark Miko, Harrison, Onana Garner, McNeil, Doucoure, DCL.

He'll swap DCL for Beto on 60.
I posted similar in the match thread. Dyche will do what Dyche does, same old for which the opposition are fully aware and counter. When you think about it a team getting beat by Everton, given they know exactly how they will set up and play, must be embarrassing

Watched a bit of Championship football today, and the football puts ours to shame.
The risk averse, defensive long ball stuff that Dyche plays is dead in the water at every level.
I was thinking the very same today as I watched the televised games. Plus they play as a team, fight for every ball etc. etc. Everton team, manager, coaching staff need to get a grip

I posted similar in the match thread. Dyche will do what Dyche does, same old for which the opposition are fully aware and counter. When you think about it a team getting beat by Everton, given they know exactly how they will set up and play, must be embarrassing
Gana will start…probably for Onana
Young will start…probably for Harrison

….grim.

Depending on how many points it is we lose this time, if it leaves no hope, Dyche stays on. If there's a light at the end of the Tunnel then :bye:

Relegation will cost more then his pay off...