2023/24 Sean Dyche

4 good managers in a row, plus a clear playing and coaching philosophy, and a strength of unity and clear vision throughout the club. Very different animal to Everton
The 3 before Di Zerbi were Potter, Hughton, and Nathan Jones... judging by your comment I assume you`d have any of them.

The only one I`d take is the current incumbent which is not likely whatsoever.

I saw a graphic a few weeks back where Everton were top (or top 3) of all the running and endurance stats in the Premier League. The likes of City were down the bottom. Obviously an explanation is we're chasing the ball more but it's difficult to sustain that with more or less the same players every week over the course of a season. It's why a new manager bounce often tends to work.
It's exactly the same that did for Bielsa at Leeds after they came up. They were good until their legs went...

As our American cousins you can go to the well once too often; or in Dyche's case, far too often. The players looked knackered in the Burnley game, and since then nothing has changed.

You can't keep flogging a tired horse, it will eventually lick-out (what I think the players are doing now) or die...

Modern football is far too tiring for a settled XI like HK I had, hence why we have the 5 sub rule.

Dyche not using his squad or his bench just shows a different aspect of how far out of touch he is with the modern game.

You're a wise man Sea Moose. Unlike so many of the sheeple who blindy follow what one or two prominent voices on social media proclaim, you understand context & reality.

Kudos to you my good friend.

Since Benitez's departure I supported Frank Lampard (despite him being a Tory) until we got thrashed by 7 goals in the space of a week by Bournemouth in which he simply had to leave. I am also one of the few supporters who have supported Sean Dyche from the start of his tenure and have refrained from flip flopping from one result to the next, neither have I gone missing when results have plummeted unlike certain anti Dyche voices who disappeared during our good run of form.

If contributors wish to drink from the fountain of fake news then that is their perogative, I however choose to dwell in the realms of reality.

That is ultimately speculation my friend, we had key players returning from injury and the January window to have brought in reinforcements. I highly doubt he'll have sanctioned deals for Dele Alli & VDB which were huge wastes of our limited resources.

You only sack a manager if there is a better option available. We sacked Benitez to bring in a serial loser. If we sack Dyche, who comes in mid season ? Those demanding blood have not learnt their lesson.

Applauding a poster who calls people retards.

You truly are a bottom feeder.

Has always been a poor manager. Don't know why so many have convinced themselves otherwise. People were fapping over his coaches' voice video, which I actually found embarrassing to watch, as they were just Sunday League tactics he was detailing, just using some technical vocabulary.

Yes, the squad is poor, but player for player any half decent manager should be able to get between 13th and 15th with this squad. Keep saying it: the points deduction has only really affected us by making him take the shackles off for a few games because we needed to claw back points. We have reverted to being poor since.

He limits players and makes them worse - DCL and Onana are two prime examples. Onana is a really good player and I feel like he would be flying under a better manager.

He can't manage a squad - flogging the same players and not using subs or rotation and then wondering why they are all burnt out at the end of the season. They look totally goosed for the run-in.

No work on patterns of play, passing etc.

He cannot manage games. His in-game management is the worst I have ever seen - and we've had some awful managers for that.

He's been here over a year and I think (tell me if I've missed one) that we have actually only played well against Arsenal and Brighton last season. Bournemouth (at home), Newcastle at home and Villa away in the cup this season. Yes, we won a few more games than that, but I'm talking about actually good performances.

He is an absolute joke of a manager. Can't believe that there are some who still defend him.

Has always been a poor manager. Don't know why so many have convinced themselves otherwise. People were fapping over his coaches' voice video, which I actually found embarrassing to watch, as they were just Sunday League tactics he was detailing, just using some technical vocabulary.

Yes, the squad is poor, but player for player any half decent manager should be able to get between 13th and 15th with this squad. Keep saying it: the points deduction has only really affected us by making him take the shackles off for a few games because we needed to claw back points. We have reverted to being poor since.

He limits players and makes them worse - DCL and Onana are two prime examples. Onana is a really good player and I feel like he would be flying under a better manager.

He can't manage a squad - flogging the same players and not using subs or rotation and then wondering why they are all burnt out at the end of the season. They look totally goosed for the run-in.

No work on patterns of play, passing etc.

He cannot manage games. His in-game management is the worst I have ever seen - and we've had some awful managers for that.

He's been here over a year and I think (tell me if I've missed one) that we have actually only played well against Arsenal and Brighton last season. Bournemouth (at home), Newcastle at home and Villa away in the cup this season. Yes, we won a few more games than that, but I'm talking about actually good performances.

He is an absolute joke of a manager. Can't believe that there are some who still defend him.
I listened to a pod earlier. The unholy trinity podcast. And two of the guys on there said keep him next season. I mean how can anyone think this is what they want to watch next season