2023/24 Sean Dyche

You're a wise man Sea Moose. Unlike so many of the sheeple who blindy follow what one or two prominent voices on social media proclaim, you understand context & reality.

Kudos to you my good friend.

Since Benitez's departure I supported Frank Lampard (despite him being a Tory) until we got thrashed by 7 goals in the space of a week by Bournemouth in which he simply had to leave. I am also one of the few supporters who have supported Sean Dyche from the start of his tenure and have refrained from flip flopping from one result to the next, neither have I gone missing when results have plummeted unlike certain anti Dyche voices who disappeared during our good run of form.

If contributors wish to drink from the fountain of fake news then that is their perogative, I however choose to dwell in the realms of reality.

That is ultimately speculation my friend, we had key players returning from injury and the January window to have brought in reinforcements. I highly doubt he'll have sanctioned deals for Dele Alli & VDB which were huge wastes of our limited resources.

You only sack a manager if there is a better option available. We sacked Benitez to bring in a serial loser. If we sack Dyche, who comes in mid season ? Those demanding blood have not learnt their lesson.
It was over after the 5-2 defeat to Watford, still somehow the most disgraceful performance i've seen live.

I don't want to sack Dyche mid season cos we simply cannot afford to financially, he deserves criticism for this winless streak for the sole fact he's setting us out to play the exact same way week in/week out and it's obviously not working!

if you somehow think Benitez would've turned things around with his mate Rondon up front then you're deluded.

Just watching Brighton v the Kopites... they have been pegged back now after going in front but Brighton look like scoring, probably should have had more. Is that Brighton team so much better than us or is it just the managers/club philosophy or style of play.

This is what Brightons team looks like against our equivalent IMO... obv Brighton are playing a 3-4-2-1

Verbruggen - Pickford

Veltman - Godfrey
Dunk - Tarkowski
Van Hecke - Branthwaite

Lamptey - Coleman/Patterson
Baleba - Onana/Gueye
Gross - Garner/Gomes
Estupinan - Mykolenko

Adingra - Harrison/Dobbin
Moder - McNeil/Danjuma

Welback - DCL/Beto

Player for player I don`t think there is miles between these sides apart from Brighton have been well coached in to their style of play whereas ours has no idea whatsoever apart from knocking it long.

This is the difference a good manager makes against a crap one IMO

Has he lost the team? Looked like it yesterday.
I think the whole play the same way every week is taking a toll on the players, he's been found out tactically but he still persists every week with the same 💩tactics. His mate 'Doucs' has been awful since he has returned, Mcneil/Harrison awful, playing for draws will send us down.

Just watching Brighton v the Kopites... they have been pegged back now after going in front but Brighton look like scoring, probably should have had more. Is that Brighton team so much better than us or is it just the managers/club philosophy or style of play.

This is what Brightons team looks like against our equivalent IMO... obv Brighton are playing a 3-4-2-1

Verbruggen - Pickford

Veltman - Godfrey
Dunk - Tarkowski
Van Hecke - Branthwaite

Baleba - Onana/Gueye
Gross - Garner/Gomes
Estupinan - Mykolenko

Moder - McNeil/Danjuma

Welback - DCL/Beto

Player for player I don`t think there is miles between these sides apart from Brighton have been well coached in to their style of play whereas ours has no idea whatsoever apart from knocking it long.

4 good managers in a row, plus a clear playing and coaching philosophy, and a strength of unity and clear vision throughout the club. Very different animal to Everton

We need to stop appointing managers and start hiring coaches

Football has changed. If your manager isn't a big part of the coaching and teaching then it isn't going to work, unless you already have great players.

We need someone to make players better. Who has Dyche made a better player? I can make an argument for Mykolenko. After that I am struggling a lot.

Verbruggen - Pickford

Veltman - Godfrey
Dunk - Tarkowski
Van Hecke - Branthwaite

Baleba - Onana/Gueye
Gross - Garner/Gomes
Estupinan - Mykolenko

Moder - McNeil/Danjuma

Welback - DCL/Beto

The big difference is Brighton have legit pace in the side, but aside from that you're not far off. We have players to do better than we are doing and the manager is a big reason (the only reason?) why we can't try to outplay teams on a more or less weekly basis.

We need to stop appointing managers and start hiring coaches

Football has changed. If your manager isn't a big part of the coaching and teaching then it isn't going to work, unless you already have great players.

We need someone to make players better. Who has Dyche made a better player? I can make an argument for Mykolenko. After that I am struggling a lot.
This requires a DOF though, which most people here seem to hate.

You're a wise man Sea Moose. Unlike so many of the sheeple who blindy follow what one or two prominent voices on social media proclaim, you understand context & reality.

Kudos to you my good friend.

Since Benitez's departure I supported Frank Lampard (despite him being a Tory) until we got thrashed by 7 goals in the space of a week by Bournemouth in which he simply had to leave. I am also one of the few supporters who have supported Sean Dyche from the start of his tenure and have refrained from flip flopping from one result to the next, neither have I gone missing when results have plummeted unlike certain anti Dyche voices who disappeared during our good run of form.

If contributors wish to drink from the fountain of fake news then that is their perogative, I however choose to dwell in the realms of reality.

That is ultimately speculation my friend, we had key players returning from injury and the January window to have brought in reinforcements. I highly doubt he'll have sanctioned deals for Dele Alli & VDB which were huge wastes of our limited resources.

You only sack a manager if there is a better option available. We sacked Benitez to bring in a serial loser. If we sack Dyche, who comes in mid season ? Those demanding blood have not learnt their lesson.
So wise he's been banned for calling people bad names.

The fountain of fake news 😆

Yer crackers fella, enjoy the heights of Mount Benitez, surveying the wreckage of EFC culminating in a Dyche led relegation.