2023/24 Sean Dyche

I know we have a quality problem in the attack, wingers that cannot outpace a defense, have a bad first touch, lose the ball after every 2nd 5 yards pass, cannot go into a dribble, bad shooting etc. A struggling DCL that doesn't get a lot of service, but misses the 1 big chance almost every game. Eg. Solanke scored his only shot and this header was not that easy to take.

But what disappointed me most on Dyche is that we still went for the same front 4 that didn't work in the majority of 2024 after having 3 free weeks, and brought on a over the peak Young. Leaving out our (imo) best passer with Gomes in a situation we need organisation in the midfield. Once he came on it was slightly better.

He had a hard on for Benitez way before we appointed him. Strange behaviour.

View attachment 250734
View attachment 250735
View attachment 250736

Don't think he'll ever accept another Everton manager tbh. At this point I start to wonder if he's married to one of Benitez' daughters.

Regardless, Dyche is stinking the gaff out. Quite how we've gone from Ancelotti to this is mind boggling.
Benitez has proved he's past it now, 27% win rate with Celta Vigo, 31% with us

Going from one of the best man managers in world football to one of the worse is why it was such a bad decision, never mind the other obvious reason why he should've never got the job.

What good did sacking Benitez do other than appease the "super blues" who snarl at anything red (or ginger) ? Where is the progression on or off the field since his dismissal ?

The only thing its led to is his & Lampards pay off meaning we broke FFP.

Not saying he didn't deserve to be dismissed based on his run, however when contributors speak as if sacking the man was a day that changed the clubs fortunes, it is simply factually incorrect.

We've gone backwards since his dismissal and the statistics show that.
Benitez has proved he's past it, the win% would've dropped into the 20s if he stayed just like it did during his time at Celta Vigo, i'm glad we didn't give him more time.

Going from one of the best man managers in world football to one of the worse is why it was such a bad decision, never mind the other obvious reason why he should've never got the job.
Was never ever anywhere near one of the best managers in world football at any point in his career.

Basked in the glory of a decent couple of years in Spain before fluking a CL win after Milan clocked off at half time.

Pig man

Exactly.

Poor players..

Ya can't polish a turd.

You're a wise man Sea Moose. Unlike so many of the sheeple who blindy follow what one or two prominent voices on social media proclaim, you understand context & reality.

Kudos to you my good friend.

He had a hard on for Benitez way before we appointed him. Strange behaviour.

View attachment 250734
View attachment 250735
View attachment 250736

Don't think he'll ever accept another Everton manager tbh. At this point I start to wonder if he's married to one of Benitez' daughters.

Regardless, Dyche is stinking the gaff out. Quite how we've gone from Ancelotti to this is mind boggling.

Since Benitez's departure I supported Frank Lampard (despite him being a Tory) until we got thrashed by 7 goals in the space of a week by Bournemouth in which he simply had to leave. I am also one of the few supporters who have supported Sean Dyche from the start of his tenure and have refrained from flip flopping from one result to the next, neither have I gone missing when results have plummeted unlike certain anti Dyche voices who disappeared during our good run of form.

If contributors wish to drink from the fountain of fake news then that is their perogative, I however choose to dwell in the realms of reality.

Benitez has proved he's past it, the win% would've dropped into the 20s if he stayed just like it did during his time at Celta Vigo, i'm glad we didn't give him more time.

That is ultimately speculation my friend, we had key players returning from injury and the January window to have brought in reinforcements. I highly doubt he'll have sanctioned deals for Dele Alli & VDB which were huge wastes of our limited resources.

You only sack a manager if there is a better option available. We sacked Benitez to bring in a serial loser. If we sack Dyche, who comes in mid season ? Those demanding blood have not learnt their lesson.

F939B34A-50AF-448E-B66A-FF8037E67065.jpeg

Super Sean will keep us up no bother lads

Finished, same as Baines was but kept playing him.

Have to get Patterson in the team but what he will do when Mykolenko is fit will play Godfrey as RB, that’s obviously not the answer.