Is the Championship that bad?

Away days would be boss, loads of tickets and blues taking over home ends. I go watch Blackburn occasionally and tbh as a match day experience its so much more fun than the PL circus. Still don't want us relegated mind be a travesty if Goodisons last season is in the Championship.

Away days would be boss, loads of tickets and blues taking over home ends. I go watch Blackburn occasionally and tbh as a match day experience its so much more fun than the PL circus. Still don't want us relegated mind be a travesty if Goodisons last season is in the Championship.
Be a much bigger one if BMD opens in the Champ.

You wouldn't be taking over home ends, you only get the allocated amount no matter who you are

We would win more matches so less weekends are ruined = happier blues. Beto scores 20+ easy. Mcneil would look like a professional footballer in that division. It's awful quality Josh Sargeant has got like 8 goals this year.

No derby misery ; probably get them in both cups though. lol
And half the time the sly cameras would be on Klopp in the stands.
Carra: "Worra manager. Listen to deh fans."
Drury: "Simply one of the best.... but now Godfrey's given it away and 12 year old Jaxxxxon Flobwhistle-Tootmuncher... SCOOOORRES. Just 30 seconds into his Liverpool debut, he's won the derby for the Reds!"