Bill Kenwright

He wasn't the only one. Not sure about 12 but his talent by 14 was hardly a secret.

Maybe. To claim FACT doesn't make it so.

Fact

Says you. How do you know Smith and Ferguson colluded on this?

I'm sure he was on good terms with a few academy players parents. He seemed to be a thoroughly decent fella.

Within weeks? I'd check your diary on that one fella.

Irrelevant.

So he worked for free before Everton? That's nice of him.

Because thats where he wanted to go after Kenwright tried sending him to Chelsea.

Everton got no money for Rooney because Kenwright was a crap negotiator. It's nothing at all to do with some imaginary Glasgow mafia. Hang on. Are you @davek ?

Promised when he supposedly forced Rooney into Fergusons arms at the behest if this Glasgow Mafia? The most successful manager in English football promised a job to an untried manager who'd achieved next to nothing, and still hasn't. Right. Makes perfect sense.

Yes. The club tried flogging him because BK was desperate for cash to cling on. The deal was agreed with Chelsea and Rooney refused.

Again nothing to do with your convaluted tale.

Fact.

No, full of things you claim as fact. 1, maybe 2, I'll grant you. The rest are what you believe.

I was living in the moon but had to move because you howling at it was driving me nuts.
This sort of naivety is how Blues were fooled for years into mediocrity.
I bet you are one of those who believes he was called " Shandy Van De Meyde" because he actually drank shandies

Good Lord, there's been some utterly mental nonsense written on this forum in the past but the idea of Smith, Moyes and AF all conspiring to do the club over in an elaborate scheme that spand almost 15 years might just be the maddest one yet..........🙄

Doubt they’d have to go threw all that mate to sign Rooney
Really ?
People in the game at the time were being told you will never get Rooney out of Everton
This was a kid telling everyone how he dreamt of,
Breaking every record at the club.
Had desires to captain Everton, wear the number 9 shirt and score a hat trick in front of he kop all in the same game.
No, it wasnt that easy to get Rooney out of Everton at the time.
It wasnt about getting Rooney out of Everton, it was about getting him into Man U.

Really ?
People in the game at the time were being told you will never get Rooney out of Everton
Had desires to captain Everton, wear the number 9 shirt and score a hat trick in front of he kop all in the same game.
It wasnt about getting Rooney out of Everton, it was about getting him into Man U.
Really ?
I don’t remember anyone thinking he was never going to leave , the euros he had sped it up though

This sort of naivety is how Blues were fooled for years into mediocrity.
I bet you are one of those who believes he was called " Shandy Van De Meyde" because he actually drank shandies
If you can be bothered you're welcome to check my posting history.

Im aghast at Blues who accepted mediocrity.

However, our decline over the past 20+ years is down to one man. Some imaginary Glagae Mafia orchestrating transfers isn't the reason we've fallen away so dramatically.

You talk as if they were complete strangers to each other for those years.
Strange how Moyes, who lived in Preston and was still Everton manager at the time, just happened to be shopping in Cheshire, when he got a phone call from Ferguson, asking him to come and see him at his house to offer him the job, and Moyes knew exactly were he lived.

Did he tell him where to shop 10 years previous as well.

Plus, everybody knows that you can get far superior cardigans in Cheshire.

Really ?

But we tried to sell him to Chelsea, or was that all a big rouse?