777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the best we can hope for is that we limp through to the end of the season. If we stay up maybe there'll be some interested parties wanting to buy us for £50 million or so plus the debt, which is probably circa £700 million to pay off at this point. If that doesn't happen we will be a zombie club for another season. At least if we can sell Onana and Branthwaite we might be able to pay our bills unlike this season. If Moshiri refuses to embrace reality and keeps borrowing from loan sharks I can't see much of a future. The best hope then would be a buyer for the price of the debt, before administration was declared.

Last edited:
Mr Moshiri can still cement a lasting legacy by delivering a world class stadium and passing us on to a good new owner that returns us to glory - but that won't be 777 and he needs to walk away now.

His near 10-year tenure at Everton, years from now, would simply be remembered as a continuation of us being crap and winning nothing, but one that ultimately was the catalyst for huge positive change in direction for the club following the club's dismal 30-year association with Kenwright. If they both left within a year of each other that would be lovely - one down, one to go.
This might be a silly question on my part. let's say we go into administration, do we not lose the ground to creditors before we have even stepped into it? That would be very Everton.

Sooooo admiration seems the most likely on the coming months. Our short term funding options are limited and we’ll soon, probably over the preseason, really struggle to meet creditors demands

I think this summer, will be a fun one