Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 112 41.8%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 77 28.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
Graham Potter with this set of players would be an absolute car crash. Would surely be relegated. Stick with Dyche until we get to the new stadium. Then we can make a decision.
You're right but I'm not sure I can take one more season of Dycheball. Get him gone in the summer.
No idea who replaces him, Maybe the DoF for the first time ever can pick a manager.

Potter at Brighton was a symptom of Brighton. He was good for their set up. We'd need their set up transplanted here for him to achieve similar. That isn't going to happen ever. So this is academic.

I'm sick of the blood n guts football we have at the moment. Not least cos it's our blood n guts. 3 week break. A blessing for the players perhaps but agony in the support.

Not a fan of Dyche but his hands are tied more than any manager we have ever had.

Take away the point deduction, we would be fine but we have thrown away so many points.

I hope this break just takes the pressure off everyone, fans, team and club.

When we next play, we will have news of points deduction, takeover position and a few games plus hopefully points on teams below us.

We all need to just get out head down and finish this season positively. Attack at home and take risks away from home.
31 out of 28 games, he’s on course for 42 points

So if we were on 31 and we haven’t won in 11. I’m not sure that would be classed as fine, We’ve seen teams before drop like a stone once the confidence goes

Graham Potter with this set of players would be an absolute car crash. Would surely be relegated. Stick with Dyche until we get to the new stadium. Then we can make a decision.
He had a worse set at Brighton and got them playing better football straight away.
This was his first match

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpeg
    IMG_1200.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 7
Potter at Brighton was a symptom of Brighton. He was good for their set up. We'd need their set up transplanted here for him to achieve similar. That isn't going to happen ever. So this is academic.

I'm sick of the blood n guts football we have at the moment. Not least cos it's our blood n guts. 3 week break. A blessing for the players perhaps but agony in the support.
Why didn’t Chris Houghton succeed at Brighton then??

Not a fan of Dyche but his hands are tied more than any manager we have ever had.

Take away the point deduction, we would be fine but we have thrown away so many points.

I hope this break just takes the pressure off everyone, fans, team and club.

When we next play, we will have news of points deduction, takeover position and a few games plus hopefully points on teams below us.

We all need to just get out head down and finish this season positively. Attack at home and take risks away from home.

How are we fine on 31 points? he hasnt won in 11 games.

Graham Potter + The best ran club in the country with the best scouting network = Brighton.

Graham Potter + worst ran club in England with no money and a poor scouting network = Everton

Recipe for success

Hot chatter in the Dyche thread about Graham Potter as a better bet than Dyche.

Thoughts?
Disclaimer; Not that anything will change.
But it's getting towards that stage...and we've seen it too many times in the last 8yrs or so...that 'The Tealady' is starting to get a mention in the 'anybody but Dyche' column - nevermind Potter...Harry or Graham.