2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Former Everton CEO Keith Wyness believes Jordan Pickford could be valued at upwards of £70million if he performs well at the European Championships with England.

Speaking on the new edition of Football Insider’s Inside Track podcast, the 66-year-old – who served as CEO at Goodison Park between 2004 and 2009 and now runs a football consultancy advising elite clubs – described Pickford as “best in class”.

The 29-year-old has made 268 total appearances for the Toffees since joining the club in 2017.

He could be one of several stars at the club put up for sale if Everton need to raise funds over the summer transfer window.

Is Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford worth over £70million?

Wyness believes Everton will have a current valuation of Pickford, with his price tag then set to increase further if he shines at the Euros this summer.
“I think Jordan Pickford has to be valued somewhere between £60million and £70million at the moment,” Wyness told Football Insider.

“I think it would be at that sort of level.

“He’s certainly the best in class and he’s proven to be very consistent in his performances and also on the international stage.

“And if he has a great Euros this summer then that could go even higher.“

Former Everton CEO Keith Wyness believes Jordan Pickford could be valued at upwards of £70million if he performs well at the European Championships with England.

Speaking on the new edition of Football Insider’s Inside Track podcast, the 66-year-old – who served as CEO at Goodison Park between 2004 and 2009 and now runs a football consultancy advising elite clubs – described Pickford as “best in class”.

The 29-year-old has made 268 total appearances for the Toffees since joining the club in 2017.

He could be one of several stars at the club put up for sale if Everton need to raise funds over the summer transfer window.

Wyness believes Everton will have a current valuation of Pickford, with his price tag then set to increase further if he shines at the Euros this summer.
“I think Jordan Pickford has to be valued somewhere between £60million and £70million at the moment,” Wyness told Football Insider.

“He’s certainly the best in class and he’s proven to be very consistent in his performances and also on the international stage.

Cheers, Baron Harkonnen.

Back to the studio.

70m?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol