Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think the players and Dyche need to have a word with themselves about how they attack. There's no method to it, no discipline either when you have Onana and Gueye in other games ballooning shots over when it'd be better to keep possession.

Players who are out of form or gassed are only replaced when we've conceded or when it's too late. What kind of message are you sending Dobbin and Chermiti when the only crack they can get at the first team is when we're 3-1 down at 90+ min?

Two matches, we draw against Brighton from a winning position (that was the first match) the second was today. So out of those two games…we got 1 point.
I thought you meant we came out of both with a point in each. Was worried you'd left early mate.

I ageee to a point. But the fact is no manager should be safe when we haven’t won since December. Swap him with benitez/ silva/Lampard etc - they would have the pitchforks on them about now.

We are harder to beat for sure…but Christ…we don’t even look like winning a game.
definitely an awful run, but under Lampard and Benitez we never looked like winning games, today we looked like we should have won and their goalkeeper was man of the match

No we have seen this all before way way too many times...

Dyche record at Goodison...

3 wins in 14 this season - Dyche only wins 21% of our home games.

Clearly, clearly he can not change it, he doesn`t have the ability...
With these players, I'm not sure a much better return is all that likely...