Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cannot believe people are saying sack Dyche? We should have won that game with the number of chances we created, it's on the players
I ageee to a point. But the fact is no manager should be safe when we haven’t won since December. Swap him with benitez/ silva/Lampard etc - they would have the pitchforks on them about now.

We are harder to beat for sure…but Christ…we don’t even look like winning a game.

Didn’t watch the game for various reasons but you hear so many old professionals talk about managing the game because when you’re on the pitch you should have a feel for it. You can only do so much from the sideline and it seems to me that we don’t have enough tactically aware players on the pitch who can read a game and adjust to what’s happening around them. Point would have been fine today, take it and move on but don’t lose the game!

But we weren’t.

The result was but up until injury time we played well and tried to win it.

It dead easy to just type “fold the club sack the manager” but we didn’t play badly. We were not awful.

We switched off in added time.
Sorry mate I only watched the last 10 minutes as I was on the plane.

Stated all week - Dyche plays the wrong formation our wingers are too slow - needed 2 forwards on the pitch - playing Doucs as a winger in the end - in normal circumstances Dyche would be sacked tonight ...

But we weren’t.

The result was but up until injury time we played well and tried to win it.

It dead easy to just type “fold the club sack the manager” but we didn’t play badly. We were not awful.

We switched off in added time.
This is actually true. Their keeper had a good game, we had some silly misses. We could have oh so easily have won that game. It wasn’t the overall performance that killed us off.

The poorest set of players in front of goal I've seen in decades.

It's criminal how we ended up losing 3.1 due to the lack of quality and composure

The club has been run into the ground mate, we sold any attacking hope we had in Gordon and Richarlison, no point slating the players or manager, the club has been run into the ground.

It’s going to be honesty and graft that get us out of this, if we are to.

The ramshackle stench of Bill Kenwright still all over this club. Needs a massive cultural change from the top.or this will continue. People getting away with delivering mediocrity at best, from the top down for years (David Moyes aside). Need a ruthless chairman / owner who believes in winning, rather than staying afloat. Unless this happens the little old Everton culture won't go. Doesn't matter who we sign or who the manager is.