2023/24 Sean Dyche

Lost once in 8 to Man City with a squad that’s spent nothing
Only blues could moan about that
It's a nice story but we've actually lost twice in 8, the other was to Wolves. Also, in that run of 8 league games we have won zero and gone out of both cups to Fulham and Luton. I think it's reasonable that people are concerned.

Its hard for me to know what to think.

We are in a terrible run of form and a point off the relegation places.

But then I think about the 10 points we earned, which puts us miles away from immediate danger.

Many players also in terrible form, but its up to the manager to get the best from the players.

So I just dont know., we really need to start picking up a few wins tho, wins breed wins, goals breed confidence.

Few tough games coming up in which we really could do with getting a few unexpected wins, a tough ask, as above, we are in terrible form and we do face some very decent sides, some of which who are also in very bad form and also could do with a win. Lets see what happens in the next few months, but currently its pretty dire.

Look at the numbers on our defensive stats mate. His footy will obviously never appeal to you and that's fine, but we have been a soft touch since Moyes for the most part and for me that has to end.
The way I look at it is are we going to make Europe again/win something playing like this? No. Failing that is it at least really fun to follow the team and watch week to week? Also no. Emphatically no.

So tough for me to defend the manager on the basis of “we’re harder to beat.” We also don’t win that much. I get every possible reason someone is going to bring up for why this has to be the case right now I just don’t think it’s the best we can do even in our predicament.

Lets be honest lads and lasses , we aint got a pot to put the yellow stuff in, and couldn't afford to get shot of dyche even if we wanted to.
And absolutely not a chance we get any sort of decent manager in to replace him with this basket case club, at the moment.
People love to say this, but basically every single club in the PL has pull in this current climate. We really can do better in recruitment of both players and managers, and frankly we can do it quite easily.