2023/24 Beto

Honestly see all his faults, but we definitely have more chances when he is on the pitch than we do when he's not.

This is true. His clumsiness creates uncertainty for the opposition. It does also mean he gets in the way of his own players.

But for nuisance value, I'd just rather start him up top and give him a run. Watching DCL struggle is absolutely depressing and I'm sure DCL feels worse than us that he's failing so badly.

…I think it’s a real quandary for Dyche. He’ll be desperately wanting somebody to score goals for the team, he hinted at this in his post-match interview, but;

- DCL is most polished, the most technically effective and arguably fits the team shape best but he’s offering no threat as far as goals is concerned;
- Beto is raw, technically poor and has to have the ball played beyond the central defenders. Anything played up to him is likely to come back but he’s a handfull. Like DCL, offers little threat as fas goals are concerned.
- Chermiti has shown nothing in his cameo’s. I get the impression Dyche just hopes he might do something rather than expecting him to do something.

It’s nothing to do with favouritism. This is what Dyche has at his disposal.

…I think it’s a real quandary for Dyche. He’ll be desperately wanting somebody to score goals for the team, he hinted at this in his post-match interview, but;

- DCL is most polished, the most technically effective and arguably fits the team shape best but he’s offering no threat as far as goals is concerned;
- Beto is raw, technically poor and has to have the ball played beyond the central defenders. Anything played up to him is likely to come back but he’s a handfull. Like DCL, offers little threat as fas goals are concerned.
- Chermiti has shown nothing in his cameo’s. I get the impression Dyche just hopes he might do something rather than expecting him to do something.

I guess there's also Danjuma. Not sure how well that would work though. But worth a go off the bench. Started upfront vs. Stoke in preseason and didn't offer much.

But one has proved he is misfiring and the other hasn't really been given the same chance to prove if he is misfiring more than the other

I guess there's also Danjuma. Not sure how well that would work though. But worth a go off the bench. Started upfront vs. Stoke in preseason and didn't offer much.
Danjuma has proved over his last few games that he is more dangerous than the others but yet again being dangerous and putting the ball in the back of the net is another question.

He choose the strikers with super Kev, so getting what he deserves