Ancelotti - made us dream
Moyes - stable but unambitious
Martinez - exciting but flawed
Silva - Martinez-lite
Dyche - dour and pragmatic, but horrible circumstances
Allardyce - just dour and pragmatic
Benitez - horrible from start to finish and a red
Lampard - completely and utterly out of his depth

I think it is easy to forget how utterly tragic we were under Lampard. I liked him as a person, but dear lord he was unfit to manage at this level.
What about Koeman, Zez?

1. Moyes (made us stable, competitive, played some great stuff, team spirit was brilliant, we were unfortunate not to win a trophy or two)
  2. Martinez (first season)
  3. Ancelotti
  4. Dyche
  5. Silva
  6. Allardyce
  7. Koeman
  8. Benitez
  9. Lampard

Interesting take on Ancelotti - he had some equally horrendous results at home in his full season in charge. Strugglers like West Ham, Fulham, Burnley, Villa and Sheff Utd all got 3 points at Goodison in the second half of 20/21 season.
I reckon he half knew he was off to some skirt-lifting megaclub in the summer so effectively lost interest. Shame as we were definitely on for Europe if not top 4 that season.

I reckon he half knew he was off to some skirt-lifting megaclub in the summer so effectively lost interest. Shame as we were definitely on for Europe if not top 4 that season.
He definitely lost interest, whether he knew Madrid were going to come calling or just being on the inside of Everton was enough to drive him nuts.

1 David Moyes

2 Roberto Martinez First season was very good.

3 Carlo Ancelotti

4 Marco Silva That eight place finish under him hasn't been bettered since.

5 Sean Dyche

6 Sam Allardyce

7 Ronald Koeman

8 Frank Lampard

9 Fat Kopite Pig