Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess stepping down on health grounds is a more dignified exit than being sacked, even if everyone knows that was happening anyway. Anyway if true best of luck and best of health to him.

Important thing for us is it’s likely to be his assistants in charge on Monday.

That would save Palace a few bob too, if he steps down rather than sacked, unless they come to an agreement.

Big game because we haven't won this year and against Palace who have their brightest out, it's a great opportunity.

We will hopefully have Doucoure back plus with Onana which is a huge boost because our midfield has been playing on fumes. I think it's time to rest Garner personally who has run himself into the ground and he could do with a rest plus a great option off the bench.

I would like to see Dobbin get some minutes but I have a feeling McNeil will start showing more form.

Godfrey should be fit and I don't see why we would swap him out despite Young, Patterson and possibly Coleman being back.

XI v Palace
Pickford
Godfrey - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Onana - Gueye
Harrison - Doucoure - McNeil
DCL

I hope we as Everton fans get a big banner in the Gwladys Street with Get Well Roy on it. Let’s not forget this guy has basically given his life to the game we love. I think he deserves everyone’s respect. 77 and getting up everyday to run around on a training pitch, unreal.
Out pops a smiling Glen Johnson.

It would be nice if we got a few favors with the weekend fixtures and then get our win which would lift us out of the bottom 3. All the teams around us have lose-able games (if West Ham turn up at Forest) and we should be good enough to beat Palace on Monday.

IMG_8029.jpeg

I hope we as Everton fans get a big banner in the Gwladys Street with Get Well Roy on it. Let’s not forget this guy has basically given his life to the game we love. I think he deserves everyone’s respect. 77 and getting up everyday to run around on a training pitch, unreal.
Pal I’ll smother him if it means Everton get 3 points.

Unofficial preview there for anyone arsed.